Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
(1205) Daniella & Chase

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"Ah yes, the Reeve. I am sure he is quite capable. I was afraid I had offended him the first time I had met the man, but I've come to think he is merely stoic in his demeanor. It was what initially inspired me to seek out your advice on social discourse within an Invictus Court. But you've restored my confidence and I thank you for that. I know I only have so much to offer as a humble member of the Prince's Domain but if you have any need of me either, computer-related or otherwise, I'd be happy to provide the service." Chase folded his hands together attentively. He doubted she had any such task for him right away but the more business he acquired the more respect he might gain in the eyes of the Prince's entourage. Beyond that it was also beneficial to make friends.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“He may seem stoic, but I can assure you he is very capable. If you don’t mind my asking, how do you feel you offended him?” she takes a moment to study Chase, he seemed polite, “You are welcome. But if you ever have any questions on the etiquette of Court, I am more than happy to help.” She then reaches into a small black purse and hands him a business card, it simply states D. Sage (xxx-xxx-xxxx). “Feel free to call me if you need assistance, either with etiquette or otherwise. And thank you for the offer! Very kind of you to offer your services, I will keep that in mind.” She says with a kind smile. Perhaps another Kindred to aid with patrols, she wonders. Though brushing up on her computer skills would prove to be very useful. "Though I may seek your assistance in improving my computer skills in the future." she says with a smile.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Chase thought back to his brief conversation with Greyson, "I suppose I may have just been over-thinking it. He had corrected me on the use of his title. I'm still not very familiar with Invictus titles and their use in this court but I wasn't aware at the time of the Reeve's mannerisms. I thought it would be prudent to make an effort to learn."

Finished with his explanation, Chase accepts the card Daniella offers him and slips it into his pocket where he kept his own. He presented his card in exchange. "This also has my business number as well as my cell. Most nights I like to shut myself up in the office. Busy busy." He smiles and bends at the waist slightly. "Well Madam Bailiff, unless I can be of more use to you I've been meaning to speak with Monsieur l’Aubespine, whom I now see gracing the court." He gestures with a nod towards the gentleman whom he is referring. "But I'm certain I shall find a pleasant excuse to call upon you soon."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She nods her understanding, another title mishap it seemed. "We should try and setup an evening sometime and we can go over the proper use of titles within Court." she says, her voice pleasent. Accepting his card, "Thank you Mr Ankers!" when he mentions Nathaniel, "Of course, I thank for the company, and look forward to a call in the future. I hope you find the rest of your evening to be enjoyable." she says with a smile and a slight nod of her head.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

"That would be wonderful, truly," agreed Chase. "Until then good evening to you."

Chase returns to the main thread

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella returns to the main thread

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread