Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally enters wearing a t-shirt featuring some companies logo and wearing jeans. She notices a new face, rather curious and deciding to take the bold route for a change, she approaches the bar. "I don't believe we've met, I'm Tally Benoit." She says once she is leaning upon the bar.

"Oh hi," said Heath, beaming after being handed his drink from Sam. "Tally Benoit," repeated Heath, exaggerating the 'ben-wa' for its French origins. "I'm Heath Moore, haven't been in town too long so I'm not surprised you haven't seen me before. Great party, guess we're early though," he said with a bit of sass.

His eyes wandered a bit, half expecting a tail to come wagging out from behind her. He took a long sip and clacked his wooden lips together joyfully.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Ah, well, there have been a lot of new faces recently and I haven't been around much to introduce myself to most of them." Tally tells Heath. "As for why it's a great party, it is Spring, the season of Desire." She adds as she glances about the room. "Your season if I'm not mistaken, as you are of the Spring Court aren't you?"

"Does it show that easily?" he laughed in easy reply. "I'll take that as a compliment since yes, I am a Courtier of the Springtime. How about you, Tally, are you one to favor Desires?" He smiled a wide grin and tapped his toe to the melodies that played throughout the room. The fruity cocktail of dark rum warming him into a relaxed state.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally shakes her head, adding, "No, I'm Courtless, been Courtless here in the city for, oh, about a year now I believe." I can't believe it's been a year. Wow, how time flies. She muses to herself, it is rather shocking to think she's been out of the Hedge for four years now and it also means she is twenty as well.

"Ah, no call to the Seasons, eh? Well fair is fair. It's not like it's a requirement for the Lost to choose sides, but it does help to make friends. How about we get you a drink and you tell me a bit about Sacramento and all it's got to offer a fresh face."

He lifts his glass and shakes it a bit, the contents slushing around in what he intended to be inviting. Once you shared drinks together you were friends, or at least he thought that's how the proverb went.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally glances over to Sam, the bar keep, and sighs, shaking her head. "I don't feel like having a drink at this moment. Perhaps later." She says to Heath.

"So, where have you been living since you arrived here at Sacramento?" She asks the Fairest, looking in his direction.

What did Lost have against drinking, wondered Heath as he slurped down more of the rum. I mean it's an open bar at a party after all.

The fellow Fairest nodded, accepting the preference, not wanting to pressure her. "Oh I've just been bunking at the hotel here. Before arriving I traveled around a lot so I guess I've just grown accustomed to hotel rooms. I really should get a place for myself but I guess I'm just taking my time with my options. It's also convenient for parties like these to be on hand for. What about you, got a nice place to call home?"

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Well, you aren't the only one bunking in a hotel room. I've been living here at the Four Seasons since Yui brought me here from our encounter at the bus stop." Tally informs Health. "So, which places have you visited since you cross the Hedge?"

Yui? Heath was sure he hadn't met her yet, if it was a her. "Oh, I've been mostly around Washington State, some stops in Oregon and Idaho, but I'm going to try and stick around in Sacramento. Seems like a big enough city to get a fan base going. Plus I'd rather leave my backroots behind me." He realized that the remark about fan base might create confusion. "I'm a stand-up comedian, by trade, so I've been trying to spread the love around the Northwest. Mind if I ask how you make your living?"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread