Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1205) Eternal Spring

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    S
    Sasha

L’aire’s violet eyes peered around the room as more showed up. There was one she didn’t see at the coronation and had no idea who the hell he was. If it weren’t for the feel of autumn she would have guessed otherwise.

Then there was another guy, who she thought she saw before. His glow was unlike hers as she glanced at Danny Tongs for a moment. It was warm but in the same token, had that mysterious horror movie uh oh about it. It was times like these she wasn’t sure which way the conversation would go. Do I talk to him? Will he talk to me? It was a conundrum sometimes, if their meins were anything like the person they were. Alda was certainly not what she would have guessed at first appearances.

However, so were the lives of the Lost. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Like the dragonic woman who just entered. Hopefully she wasn’t a fire breathing crazy person.

She walked purposefully to Danny, her step almost in tune to whatever song was in her head. "Hey there." She said, putting a toe in the water.

K
    Kazakin

The effect on Danny was immediate. He jerked up and almost threw his plate of food over his plain white shirt. He grinned sheepishly, showing off his pallid skin and hooked fangs, then put the plate down.

"Hi! Um, hi, I don't think we've met before, I'm Danny Tongs, Autumn's Provisioner of Bounties, you are?"
    The whole thing came out in one breath, a really quick sentence that made it hard to follow. He seemed to be in perpetual motion.

Why? Why is always the attractive ones who talk to me oh God don't look oh God what if she realises I'm not looking on purpose?!

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

As they headed over to the bar, Terri couldn't help but look around at the throne room and those who had already arrived. All in all, there were a few things that caught her attention.

It seemed Tally wasn't being her usual wallflower self.

Rook and Anya were arm in arm.

The beautiful L'aire was talking to Danny, which seemed to make Terri smile no end, and she wondered if the Wizened had started to panic yet.

Chuckling to herself as she and Rick reached the bar, Terri ordered her favourite tipple before turning to her husband. "Looks like it'll be a fun evening, hunny."

Outfit
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

With an almost predatory expression on his face, Alec Valentine takes his first steps inside the Fours Seasons hotel, his first steps inside the Hollow Commons. And his first steps towards future friends, enemies and kings and queens. His predatory side is not aggressive, no not at all, it is cautious. Silent as a leave does the young man look around.

There is certainly no shortage of strong Mantles in Sacramento. That is good, my hometown should be a good city to live in.

He sees some people he recognizes already, fellow Ashen Courtiers. As he catches himself smiling as he sees them, he knows things will be alright soon. But for now it takes a while to get used to all the feelings and all the looks... and to see if there is someone he should obviously meet.

Alec
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

L
    LadyVictris

John slowly steps into the room, scanning for familiar faces and finding a few. He pulls at the cuffs of his new dark shirt to straighten it and hopes it doesn't clash too badly with the smart-ish trousers he'd managed to pick up cheap. Spotting Tally in jeans and tshirt, he almost wishes he hadn't bothered to dress up, or a least not look for new shoes. His usual climbing shoes were a damn sight more comfortable and these shiny things had so little grip he'd almost slipped coming downstairs. Not to mention to the probability of blisters by the end of the night.

Hoping he doesn't look as uncomfortable as he feels, John heads toward the buffet.

K
    Kazakin

Rook paused briefly, thinking about the logistics of the situation. From any angle he looked at it...

"You know, if you're holding onto my arm, it makes me getting you a drink a bit redundant. Since you'd presumably be there with me,"
    the Constable pointed out after a moment, looking faintly amused. His shuttered gaze skimmed the Freehold, covered by his mirrored sunglasses. It seemed the place was slowly filling up, which was always good.

So many people had come and gone, but the place seemed to be growing every day.

S
    Sasha

The effect on Danny was immediate. He jerked up and almost threw his plate of food over his plain white shirt. He grinned sheepishly, showing off his pallid skin and hooked fangs, then put the plate down.

"Hi! Um, hi, I don't think we've met before, I'm Danny Tongs, Autumn's Provisioner of Bounties, you are?"
    The whole thing came out in one breath, a really quick sentence that made it hard to follow. He seemed to be in perpetual motion.

Why? Why is always the attractive ones who talk to me oh God don't look oh God what if she realises I'm not looking on purpose?!

The Dancer waved to Terri Nutkins when she saw her. Then her face made a quick shocked expression and swiftly turned apologetic when it seems like she caught the Wizened off guard. She nearly didn’t catch all of what he said till she played it back in her head. Wow calm down.

Standing on the balls of her feet like she normally did, she leaned in slightly. “Hi, I’m L’aire or Sasha in other places.” If her cool breath while speaking didn’t give it away, the Fairest thought she should mention since he was kind enough to do so. “I’m a Winter…uh nobody, haha.” The Dancer returned his fangy smile with her own pleasurable grin. “Good to meet you, Danny.” It was slightly difficult not to meet his speed of tongue and the Dancer's internal rhythm helped her keep a normal pace.

L

As Rick collected a glass of bourbon for himself, paid, and (generously) tipped Sam he found himself wondering if the long-time bartender just started mixing up a vodka red bull as soon as he saw Terri approaching. He supposed he wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that's what Sam did. Ever since HAL had suggested it to them back at his first coronation in the city the number of times she'd decided to go with a different drink could probably be counted on one hand.

"I don't think that a gathering of the freehold has produced a dull one yet." Which, thankfully, tended to be a good thing more often than not. They were closing in on almost a full year now since a coronation had last gone FUBAR. That just might be a new record.

"Spot anyone you want to go head over and socialize with yet?"

A fresh breeze follows the bloody-handed doctor into the room when Jack makes his entrance. Giving a smile and a wink to those he knows, the wizened makes straight for the bar before making his rounds. As the only titled member of his court present, he looks around for any newcomers with the scent of Spring about them as Sam pours a double measure of Old Rip Van Winkle over two cubes of ice. Noticing a familiar spring in the step of the jovial Fairest, Jack raises his drink to Heath as he mingles.

Heath returns the gesture from the good doctor, his stiff expression frozen in a pleasant smile. Though he is ingrained in his conversation with Tally his senses pick up on the fresh breeze and the choice of drink in the man's hand and nods his approval. Drinks are for celebrating life and good fortune in the Fairest's eyes. Heath was sure he had seen the man before at the bar during the Spring coronation ceremony though hadn't caught a name to go with the face.

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread