Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1205) Eternal Court XXI

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

The compliment by the Herald, it was a compliment wasn't it, was well-received by the Ventrue who grinned in a flash of teeth. "How kind of you, esteemed Herald. All has been quite well, my business flourishes and my training advances steadily. I hope all your affairs have as much success. By the by, what have you been occupying yourself with in the recent nights?"

As the question escapes his lips a familiar Beast draws his attention to the entryway. The Seneschal, graceful and regal in her slim attire, approaches. Chase is quick to bow, lowering his gaze to the floor, noting fine footwear of both ladies present. "Ah, honored Seneschal Donovan, a good evening to you. I hope you are well tonight." The two most powerful ladies of the Prince's Court in his company, what an honor.

Shooting a text to @Chris Wooding suggesting he join him for an evening at the Avalon and putting his phone away, James Calloway checked himself over before he descended the stairs. His Beast triumphant even without the power of Protean to falsify its power, the monster in his Blood screamed its challenge to the others in the room. His face smiled even as the Beast snarled. At some, like Chase Ankers, it screamed its fury and drove him toward murder. At others, like the familiar Beast of Ariana Donovan, it gave a familiar salute to an equal worthy of a challenge. The Taifa began to circulate, shooting a smile to @Daniella Sage . It had been some time since he had had the pleasure of the Bailiff's company. He turned his smile to Ariana and Martha Villiers as well, two women he thought very well of indeed. He couldn't help but think he should find a night to hang out with Martha soon; it had been some time since their evening wherein he learned that he was a dedicated follower of fashion.

It will make or break him so he's got to buy the best, 'cause he's a dedicate -- damnit!

Giving polite nods to those he had not met before, like the narrow-eyed gentleman who eminated no Beast, or was little familiar with, like Emma French, who was speaking to him, Jim wondered what the night would hold. God knew the last one at the Avalon had been amusing... even if he had lost a coteriemate as a result of it.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo Rodriguez Reyes, Deputy of the Domain of Sacramento, Whip of Clan Ventrue, Solider of the First Estate, Tenant of Florin, Member of the Guild of Combat Arts, Member of Los Tigres, strolled confidently into the Avalon. As usual, he was dressed in a suit and armed. He had the feeling that this would be a good night. Hopefully, no one would get beaten to a pulp by Twist, staked by one Deputy or another, or Banished. That way, everyone could talk about the Mexican Lord's new makeover.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner exits his office, just as quickly as he went into it. He makes his way over to Ariana Donovan and Martha Villiers ( Chrisie ). "Herald Villers, Seneschal Donovan, forgive me for interrupting, but I need to speak with you both immediately. In Private." Conner's voice does not raise above a conversational level, but it does carry something rather odd from the Reeve, a sense of urgency.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods and seems to agree to the request. Turning to Conner and then Chase she offers; "Of course, Reeve...at once...Please do excuse me a moment, Mr Ankers...I hope to speak with you soon." a smile and a nod is offered to Jim and Deputy Reyes too as she gathers her cane and prepares to follow Conner.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

A
    Ariana Donovan

“Yes, I am quite well this evening Mr. Ankers.” She said in elegant return. A smile to James Calloway as he arrived but was quickly diverted by Conner’s request. Ariana also nodded to Chase. “Please excuse us.” She happened to see Ricardo come in, did a double take for a moment Then looked to Martha with eyes that widened for a moment with curiosity.

“Yes Reeve Greyson, what can we do for you this evening?” The Lordess realized something Her ringed hand gestured to the Shadow. “Please direct us to where you would like to speak.” Ariana could have guessed it was probably his office. There had been a lot going on in the Domain as of late and she could only assume he wanted to keep the Herald and herself up to date.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner leads the two ladies to his office, once they are inside, after another minute his ghoul steps out and makes her way to the stairs, where she stands waiting for Deputy Grigoriev to arrive.

Chase tries to bury his disappointment, his conversation cut short by the Reeve's call for them. He painted a pleasant smile, "Of course, the affairs of the Domain are always calling," addressing them both with a parting bow as they turned to go.

After they disappeared into Conner's office Chase sighs heavily, a selfish gesture and turns to the remaining figures present about the room. His eye spies another Shadow creeping along the edge, Danielle Sage ( Daniella Sage ), the Bailiff. His conversation with her had also been cut short at the last Court gathering. Seeing she was alone he chose to approach her, hoping she would not disappear as the others had.

"Bailiff Sage, it is a crime that such a beauty as yourself is without company. May I stand in as a surrogate until more deserving attendants arrive?" He did adorn his face with a charming smile, hoping the kind Mehket would not spurn his greeting.

I
    Irina

Leaving the Florin Clinic in Roth's capable hands, Josephine had slipped out of the professional work wear and into a simple, yet elegant green dress for that evenings Court. Occasionally less was more, and only a white gold chain, adorned with a green leaf drop added a splash of colour to the deathly palour of the Kindred. The attire was thought-out, despite the simplicity and as Josephine stepped through the door, the Haunt was aware that she looked good.

Not that the Paladin was of the mind to throw that newfound self-awareness in people's faces. If others looked, they looked- she wore the dress to please herself.

That evening Josephine had not come alone, accompanying Bishop Grigoriev to Avalon. As the two Nosferatu arrived, she smiled faintly. "I suppose I must let you attend to business," the Haunt remarked lightheartedly.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor descended the stairs with Josephine at his side. It was interesting, comparing the woman she was now to the woman she had been previously. The nervous, dishrevelled Kindred who had once attended Court wearing workman's boots and jeans, because it had been all she had with her.

It was fascinating what could be discovered within when the walls were brought down just so, just at the right time and in the right place, and then built up in the right way.

He was proud of his students- both of them.

"Unfortunately, Doctor, there is no rest for the wicked. And as I was considerably more wicked than most men, I am doomed to drown in duty," the Haunt said, his tone a perfect deadpan. He calmly adjusted the black tie he wore as he strode towards Conner Greyson 's office and rapped on the door with his scarred hand.

Green and black. Not unlike a snake, he considered. They were Nosferatu, after all. Why not be proud of it?

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.