Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Back at the Museum

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

After recovering two of the books, and finding nothing of use in the second store, Aenigma walks back to the Fillard with Miach ( Bigpaw ). He hopes that they may get some answers prior to paying the last store a visit, that way they don't have to stop by there in vain. Also, they can leave the other two books there, which is a safer option at this point.

"Let's go talk to Gina real quick," says the Warlock to his fellow Mystagogue. "There's something I'd like to ask her." With those words, Aenigma walks through the front door of the museum and across the main lobby to the front desk.

"Hello again," he says to the blonde receptionist with a charming smile.

"Hello," Gina replied, returning the smile. "You're back awful quick. What can I do for you?"

Miach

PRE

Miach readily agreed, and followed the Warlock inside. If Aenigma was keen of hearing, he could hear the Acanthus muttering under his breath Damn right it can't hurt...

As he reached the front desk though, he smiled once again at the blonde angel Gina. Before anyone could go further, he answered the woman with a teasing smile Just a smile is enough, coming from you.

Then he shrugged, and switched back to business, leaving aside pleasantries. Could we go back to the workroom for a short while, please ? You still have the key ?

Gina raised an eyebrow at Miach's flirting but didn't comment on it. "Why, yes, I do still have have the key. I take it you have more work to do?" she asked, tone friendly but still all business. She absently popped her gum as she dug out the key from a desk drawer.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma rolls his eyes at the Acanthus' flirting, finding it somewhat unprofessional if anything. However, he doesn't say anything since he is learning to expect such behavior from Miach at this point. "Yes, we do have a couple of more things we would like to get wrapped up today if possible," says the Warlock to Gina, keeping his tone friendly without overstepping any boundaries.

"Also, is there a place where we could store something for safekeeping?" he asks, hoping that she may be able to suggest something.

Gina blinked. "I could store it in the safe with the book from earlier, if you like." She popped her gum as she thought. "You must be working hard if you keep finding things that need to be safely stored."

She went over to the workroom and unlocked for the two mages. "Anything else you two need?"

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma offers her a pleasant smile and then nods. "That would great," he says to her before glancing over at Miach, obviously waiting for him to hand over the books. "That would be all for now Gina. If you could let us borrow the key, we will return it to you once we are done here." With those words, the Warlock extends his hand, waiting for her to hand the keys over.

Gina shrugged and handed the key over. "Alright. Just remember to give it back as soon as you're done."

Miach

PRE

Miach wondered why Aenigma was always so serious, but shrugged. To each his own, after all. He carefully removed the books from his bag, and handed them to the warlock. He felt relieved, and sighed.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

The Warlock takes the books from the other Mystagogue and hands one of them over to Gina. "Make sure to keep that one safe with the other one," he says to her as he then takes the key from her. "I'll make sure to return this to you once we are done. Thanks again for all your help." He flashes her another smile and then gestures for Miach to come along with him.

Once inside the room, Aenigma shuts the door behind them and locking it. "I'm gonna attempt to scry on the last book," he tells the Acanthus. "I'm hoping that this book here will aid me in the endeavor." There's a small pause and then he adds in a softer tone, "the spell will be vulgar, just like last time."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread