Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Wonderful Life (Open)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Miach

PRE

>>Wonderful Life<<

Cl4re , Tiffany , RockBane , ArchonAres , xohgr , Jack O. Falley , Aenigma , Princess , Gallows

It was only 19:30, but it was getting closer to 20:00 at a tremendous pace from Miach's perception. The Enchanter was pacing back and forth in the workroom he had been granted on the first floor of the Fillard and Goldman Museum. All was set as he had envisioned. He had room enough to spare, with plenty of tables and chairs, even though he couldn't help but count and count them. He had prepared a dozen of prints about the main topics of the evening, all set on the tables, but he checked and double checked them to make sure there was no mistake. His laptop had all the files in it, and he had a projector and a screen. His USB stick with a spare copy of everything. He brushed off some sweat from his forehead.

He was as ready as he could get to hand out his very first course about Life under the auspices of the Mysterium, and he was now only waiting for some students to show up. The Acanthus had tried to let as many willworker of the Consilium know as he could think of, but that was barely a handful. Perhaps the word would have spread. Probably not. Honestly, he expected only three to four people at most, but that would be ok. Too much of a crowd, and he'd feel... even more anxious.

The Acanthus sipped heavily on his very sweet cappuccino, and waited for his "students" to show up.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby casually walks into the room, a little surprised to find herself being the first one, besides Miach, to arrive. But she shrugs the thought off, an Acantus arrives when they are supposed to. She was dressed in something different for her, a jean skirt and a long sleeved purple shirt, with her hair down around her shoulders.

"Hey Miach!" she says with a cheerful smile, "You look a little stressed, anything I can help with?" she asks, there was concern to her voice.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem didn't look happy on his entrance, and he was still running a brush through his hair as he came through the door. A white lab coat hung from his shoulders, and a black T-shirt can be seen beneath, fairly rumbled from wear much like his Blue Jeans. Something bulky can be seen across his chest beneath the shirt, and an empty shoulder holster is visible to any that look.

As he gets closer, a chemical and corpses smell is noticeable, "Sorry, I had to stay late at work. Wound up sleeping at my desk for a few hours and then going into the next case file before I could leave."

Giving up on his hair, he drops the brush into the shoulder holster and smiles, "So how is everyone else?"

Idun

PRE

Tally's hair is done up in a braid leading to the back, her bangs are purple with the rest being her natural coloring. She is wearing a dress that is lavender in color, dangling earings sporting flowers upon the tiny disks, high heels, a bracelet sporting purple crystals, and a purse that matches the dress. She is only wearing some lip stick and, as a test, her current eye color is lavender as well, she is wearing colored contacts instead of altering the color viva magic. Even her braid is tied with a lavender color hair elastic.

"Hello everyone...?" Idun glances around the classroom, she expected more people to arrive before she had. "Are we missing a number of people?" She can't help but ask as she walks into the room, she is turned to Maich when she spoke.

Miach

PRE

As the first people arrived, Miach's mind was taken away from his concerns, and shifted back to the present. Whatever his doubts or hopes about his preparation, he would have to make do, now.

Hello Toby. No, nothing, thanks. I'm just a little anxious to see this plan of mine going to fruition. I've been nurturing it for months, you know...

Before he could expand on it, Salem arrived, disheveled.

Good evening Salem. I'm glad to see your work didn't keep you from coming, and I hope to make this evening worth your while. It's still rather early, and people are obviously still barely arriving. Not that I'm expecting much people, to be honest.

The Acanthus was only finishing this sentence when Idun entered the workroom, her appearance quite remarkable, as usual. Miach was used to it, though, and barely noticed. He was simply glad she was here.

Hello Idun. Don't be worried about the audience, or lack thereof, we're still waiting for some people. Hopefully they've not been prevented to come. Four ( Cl4re ) might join us, as well as another Mystagogue going by the name of Gideon ( xohgr ). And who knows, Dark Eyes might come too ( Princess ). Other than that, though, I don't know.

Turning to the Arrow, Miach asked Have you spread the word, Salem ? Shall I expect more people to come ?

Kim strolls into the room, taking in the sight of everyone gathered together, and nods to Miach in particular. "It looks like your little gathering is quite popular. How are you?"

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem shakes his head, "'Fraid not. We've all been busy with business, official or otherwise. And most of them seem to have a fair amount of training already anyway"

Looking around a bit, the Moros grins, "I have to admit, this reminds me a bit of school."

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Finding a seat, she sits down, watching as others came in. “Hi Idun.” She says, seeing someone she recognized. She wasn’t sure if Miach was going to have everyone introduce themselves or not, so she just observes for now.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Idun

PRE

Idun nods in acknowledgement of what Miach tells her, responding, "Ok, sounds good." She then moves to find a spot near to Toby as somebody new enters into the room.

Hearing her name, the Shaman turns to look over to Toby and smiles, "Hi yourself. Been keeping yourself busy?"

Miach

PRE

Another Mystagogue entered the room, and Miach greeted her kindly.
    Ah, Darkeyes, good to see you. I'm doing fine, thank you, and I'm quite eager to get this show underway.

At Salem's answer, he merely nodded. It only makes sense, after all, given their duties...

OOC

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread