Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Civil War) Driving to a Hill

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Noctina was enjoying the road, she enjoyed it when she could go fast on a straight road and just let space pass her by.

Although the bike meant she couldn't really talk to the others she had one more person sitting behind her on the bike. (Probably Aenigma sitting there unless someone else wants the honour Jag )
    And although it was interesting waiting to see what would happen when they got there, she couldn't help but feel a bit apprehensive about what was coming, the idea of time traveling still seemed a bit far-fetched.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma held his arms tight around the other Warlock's waist. Even though both of them were Mystagogues, he was definitely more suited to work in a library than on a speeding motorcycle. Of course he had to perform some "field work" from time to time, and he was getting more used to it, but some things still took some time getting used to.

"How long to Carson City? Do you know?" he asked Noctina, unsure of whether she'd be able to answer him or if she was too focused on the road ahead of them.

I wonder if the rest are coming?

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby followed Noctinas bike, the speed did not bother her, she felt confident in her ability to talk her way out of a ticket. She was a little lost in her thoughts, wondering what they were going to find when they got there, though she trusted Fate to lead her where she needed to be.

OCC
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

PRE

A sturdy old sedan follows behind the bikes; the driver's content to keep them just barely in sight rather than chase them all over the back country. Joshua hums a bit of C.W. McCall as he drives, one arm lazily propped up on the open window. He's been mostly quiet during the trip, thinking about the photo he'd been shown--a grainy reproduction of which is in one pocket, on pages pilfered from the Museum.

He gives up that line of thought, stops humming and lets out a long sigh instead. There's a sidewise glance at the Thrysus in the passenger seat. "Hanging in there?"

Idun

PRE

Idun's gazes out of car, listening but not particulipating in the conversation.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slow nod, at his friend's question. "Well enough, I guess. I just ... I never thought I'd have reason to look that far back, let alone actually travel there. It's a weird feeling."

PRE

The Moros grunts. "Don't believe it yet. Pretty far-fetched idea. More likely a trick of some kind. Just... haven't figured out the angles yet," he mutters, more to himself than his friend. And clearly the fact that he hasn't figured it out is driving him crazy.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman is busy cleaning his guns.

"Well to be fair it could be worse." he said "At least they will speak some form of english right?"

They make it to a hill, where Animus and Josh remember meeting Ruby and some others a long time ago.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slight shiver. "Last time I was here, we had the spector of the Consilium vanishing from memory hanging over us." He shakes his head. "But I don't think even that was this difficult to wrap my head around. I guess we don't have much other choice, though, than to plunge ahead and hope for the best."

PRE

The car slows, then stops. There's tension in Joshua's hands as he grips the wheel, but after a moment his whole body relaxes in a slump. It was time to brush aside analysis and old memories, and just get things done. "Hoka hey," he says to no one in particular, and steps out of the car.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread