Ended
Watch

Storytime

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    I
    Irina

When Alejandra had watched their Alpha, and Stefan fall into their individual trances, she had wondered what it was that flittered across their minds. Memories of glorious past deeds? Nothing but sensations? Blankness?

The Irraka assumed that, like many things, it was different for each individual person.

Alejandra felt worthy of her branding, renewed and refreshed, certain in her goal. The Lunes had acknowledged that she was worthy - right now, nothing could have been greater for her.

When she finally broke out of her trance, a little bleary-eyed at first, Alejandra took a moment to clear her head. She turned sidelong, dark eyes seeking out Sally.

"Thank you."

K
    Kazakin

Stefan slapped Alejandra on the back, grinning broadly.

"Well done,"
    he said, laughing. "And hey! You didn't get beaten up by a fox."

Not that he exactly minded that he had, it was just faintly interesting how different it had been for each of them. There was probably some deep reason behind that.

Either that, or like a lot of things, it just happened because it did.

S
    Sally Romanov

"You are welcome Love. I am always here to help." Sally says giving a warm smile to her packsister. "I need to get some rest, this was exhausting." Sally stands and heads towards the door off the roof.

K
    Kazakin

The Seekers disperse, their branding done and acknowledged. Their deeds have been great, and the marks on their flesh shows that they have a right to expect them to be remembered...

Great scene, guys! Well done!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4