Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Developing the Mirror

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Arriving in Vintage Park, Terri took the time to look around, never having visited before. Wearing a pair of denim jeans, a tight white tee and a wrap around pink sweater, she had been initially a little unsure when she'd discovered how far out of the freehold the park was, glad to have brought her slingshot, just in case. However, after walking around for a bit, some of the unease began to wear off.

Its nice but its no McKinley, she thought with a smile as she waited for Aldamoth.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

With the sleeves of his white-collared shirt rolled up to the elbows, the Darkling waited patiently in Vintage Park in his usual attire, black dress pants and a dark grey waistcoat. The area was in one of his regular walking routes, and he knew it well. Sitting alone quietly in a shady portion on the park, it took Aldamoth a few moments to notice the Harvest Envoy's arrival. He had been deep in thought, trying to work out what exactly he wanted to ask of the Ashen Court. So far, he had thought of little.

Moving towards the Beast, Aldamoth wore a friendly, if slightly guarded, smile. He waved as he got closer, and his tone was both friendly and polite.

"Terri! It's good to see you again, thanks for coming out on such short notice." He gestured with his hand towards one of the streets leading out of the park "The shop is just over there, I was thinking we could pick up lunch first then come back here. It's fairly quiet around this time" explained the Darkling with a smile.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Seeing the Darkling wave, Terri grinned as she waved back, heading over to join him.

"You too, Alda," she replied, "Its no problem, I'm sorry I didn't call earlier. Work has been busy." Looking over to where he gestured, Terri nodded. "Sounds great! Have you been there before?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

"No worries at all, life gets like that" he said in a friendly tone as he began to walk towards the sandwich shop "I've eaten here a few times, its on one of my normal walking routes. Nothing overly gourmet, but they make some damn good subs. Oh, and this round is my shout, so grab whatever you like."

The shop itself was small but well populated. It had everything from normal premade sandwichs to pick-your-fillings subs. Within the glass shop counter sat a veritable smörgåsbord of cheeses, salads, meats and buns.

Description

PRE

Entering the sandwich shop, Terri suddenly realised just how hungry she was a looked over the spread, her eyes going wide at such a selection. Without looking away, she says to the Darkling, "It all looks so good, Alda, what would you recommend?"

"I tend to just get one of the Club Subs, strip off the vegtables and load up on meat. They also do a pretty mean Cheeseburger if you prefer something more solid." Replied the Darkling as he pulled out his wallet, waiting patiently for Terri to make her choice before ordering.

Description

PRE

"Mmm, sounds lovely. I'll have the same, please," Terri smiled to the vendor, before looking back to Alda. As she waited, she looked at the Darkling and noticed the way he stood, the self-confidence in his manner and bearing. It almost reminded her of Rick in some way, causing her to smirk at the thought. "You said before that you was once in the city, Alda, why did you leave, if you don't mind me asking?"

Nodding, Aldamoth made the order, paying and stepping back with Terri as the other customers were being served.

"Have I mentioned that I was working for a big NGO at the time? I used to be fairly high up the ladder. But yeah, I was only going to be in town for a few months anyway. HQ ended up calling me back after the first month, some serious technical issues popped up and it was too risky to run under-staffed." Explained the Darkling in a perfectly even tone.

"Orders 61 and 62 are ready!"

"Ah, that's us" muttered the Leechfinger as he stepped forward to collect the food.

The park was practically abandoned between school hours most week days, even more so around midday. If you picked a nice spot it was quite serene. And it was for that very reason that Aldamoth had suggested the area in the first place. With both Subs in hand, the Darkling moved out of the way of the other customers, waiting to see if Terri was ready to head back.

Description

PRE

"Sounds a busy time," Terri replied, not really sure what to say. She had never worked for a corporation before. The idea of doing so made her feel quite sick.

When the Darkling collected the sandwiches, Terri happily followed him out, making sure to thank their server, who had been prompt, and if there was one thing Terri appreciated, it was a quick service, especially when it came to food.

"You said earlier," Terri started as they made their way from the shop, "that you walk around this park quite regularly. Do you do much exercise, Alda?"

"I do. I live by the sword, have done ever since my little holiday all those years back, and will continue to do so as long as I am able. Letting myself go really isn't an option" he said solemnly, yet without a hint of sadness.

"And yourself? If memory serves you said you were out jogging the first time we met." As he shifted the subject off of himself, his tone became more cheerful, and his faint smile re-appeared.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread