Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

The Riverside Clubhouse, it was seeming like a perfect place to do business, or at least to begin it. The blond was sitting in one of the secluded booths in the back. In her hand a copy of Sun Tsu’s Art of War that she was casually flicking through. On the table a small notepad that she was occasionally scribbling notes in.

Vaeltia was dressed in a deep red tanktop, over which a loose white oxford hung. She was wearing black denim jeans, an dark running shoes. Attached to her hip in a coil was her pentacle-rosary and a pair of sling back headphones lead down to the red iPhone on the table.

She was waiting for the Epopt and Herald, but that didn’t stop her from having Homework or Homework. That was definitely an issue with being in school and being an apprentice. At least she had decided to bolt on the Art Schooling, the Associate’s degree was enough, and the Bachelors would probably never be finished.

Perhaps that was how Fate had determined it.

Ariadne Kelreth
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Blue eyes look around as Ariadne enters. Why haven't I come here before? After a moment she sees what looks like familiar dirty blonde hair near the back of the lounge. For a moment Ariadne considers walking up quietly. Then she remembers Consilium.

Ariadne walks so her shoes clap soundly against the ground. Her suit adds to the sound, worn almost ubiquitously now. Once she is close enough she slides into the seat across from Vaeltia.

"This place is nice."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia nods as the Herald approaches and smiles lightly at her before placing a bookmark into the book. She shrugs off the headphones and taps the phone to get the music to shut off. “It is, it’s one of my favorite places.

She looks down at the small pad she had been writing in and then returned her eyes to Ariadne. “A few moments before we start.” she laced her hands together and rested her head on her chin as she pulled and imago to the forefront of her mind. With a few tight mental pulls on the strands of magic that tied her to the Aether she wove a bubble between the two of them.

Influence Sound
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-29 19:40:44 Vaeltia rolls 4 to Influence Sound (10 Again) 10, 1, 7, 8, 2 2 successes

That should do it, just so we can speak privately.” she smiled at the guardian. “So I’m assuming you’re wondering why I asked you here?

nimbus

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne nods and watches the spell flow into the area around them. An Obrimos would be so nice. Foresight like this is excellent as well. Again Ariadne is forced down the mental path of considering the Veil and its components. Warlocks are great for stealth but so lacking in more...overt...methods of persuasion.

A smile grows and Ariadne learns forward. "I am a bit curious." She glances at the book then back at Vaeltia.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

I’m sure you know how the training of an Apprentice continues, or at least some of the topics that are covered.” she said her smile changing slightly. “Recently West has been putting me through tasks that push my limits, and he has informed me that we’re about to go as step forward. Since neither West nor I wish to have any interruptions in the middle of a training session.

She let out a breath. “ I figured, that the Guardians should at least have some foreknowledge about what we are going to do. That way there would be no need for the interruptions in the first place.

nimbus

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne looks at Key for a few long moments. The red heads demeanor shifts towards a more professional and somewhat detached feel. One question is key in Ariadne's mind. Does West know Vaeltia is asking?

"Given what West displayed last Consilium. I'm assuming you two will be somewhere far from people and safe. He was also Magister and Sentinel for I don't know how long." Ultimately Ariadne shrugs. "Thank you for the warning though. I understand that some lessons have to be learned first hand." Or by having the memory shoved into your mind forcibly. Ariadne has not had "normal" nightmares in years.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia gave the guardian a smile. “Good, I’m glad I can actually trust you to not drag people after us. After all we should be able to shut it down if something unexpected happens.

nimbus

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne almost reacts when Vaeltia throws the word trust out there. It doesn't feel right. Even amongst the Guardians that word is tricky. I really hope West knows about this.

"I'm sure between yourself, West and any other arrows there you will be able to handle whatever occurs." A calm smile follows then Ariadne leans back in her seat. "Were you planning to have anyone else with you or is it a private thing? I am not one to tempt the beast because of the path that I walk. Most of what I know is from seeing the aftermath." There is not a good way to put it really. Sometimes things just go weird.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Private, it’s a Master/Apprentice session. Limits and such.” she shrugged. “You know how it can be. but somethings might get noticed, but then he’s never suggested casting that many vulgar spells in quick succession.

nimbus

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne laughs quietly. "I had more than enough time with my Mentor when I was first learning. Its nice to go back and talk now though. That and ask for advice." She shrugs. "Personality conflicts really." And emotional distress but ya..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread