Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1203) Tracy & Dr. Redfill

PRE

@Jag

Seeing that the Deputy is free now, Michael approaches Tracy and speaks up in an inquiring tone.

"May I have a moment of your time, Deputy Burns?"
    Tracy turns to face her cousin, offering him a friendly smile. "Mr. Redfill, or is it Dr. Redfill?" she says to the Gangrel, gesturing for him to join her. "What can I do for you this evening?"

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

There is a soft smile on Michael's lips as he answers:

"This is Invictus Court, so I think Mr. Redfill would be appropriate. In a less formal setting you can simply call me Mike. Family doesn't need all these honorifics."

He pauses for a second considering his words:

"We have never spoken properly, so I thought this to be a good opportunity. I wanted to extend my help to you in matters concerning Domain security if you ever need it. I'd like to do what I can to help maintain and improve our family's position in the city. We have it good here."

PRE

Tracy nods in response. "Mr. Redfill it is then," says the tiny Deputy with a smile. "Likewise, outside of the Elysia and formal functions, you may call me Tracy if you wish." She pauses to listen to the other Gangrel's words, nodding as he speaks.

"We do have it good, and all thanks to Priscus Connery's efforts," says the redheaded Savage. "I appreciate your offer to help, it is most welcome I assure you." Tracy offers Michael a genuine smile as she says this. "Perhaps you can accompany during one of my patrols?"

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Michael bows his head slightly while answering:

"I'll be happy to, Deputy Burns. I have some ability with combat and more - with analyzing the surroundings. Call me when you need me. I usually teach late in the evening, but in the night I have no arrangements whatsoever."

He pauses for a moment and thinks something over before continuing:

"Also, should you ever need my academic talents, don't hesitate to ask."

Closed Thread