Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1203) Bobby and Ariana

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

As Tracy introduced him to the Seneschal, Lime couldn't help but be bowled over by her charismatic nature, automatically liking the woman. Following the Deputy's lead, he gave her a bow also.

"Indeed, Madam Seneschal," Lime replied, mimicking the title Tracy had used not moments beforehand. "Deputy Burns was most helpful. In fact, I have to confess, along with Deputy Burns," to whom Lime gives a slight bow of thanks, "Deputy Connery was also most welcoming and patient with my arrival. My sincerest gratitude goes to the pair of them." Lime gives the Lordess a very sincere smile that flashes through to his eyes. So what if he was being a little sycophantic. If it meant one more night still moving around, Lime would happily be called a sycophant.
    Ariana did not let it show that she was slightly relieved at the pleasentness of the individual before her. Her voice pleasant and welcoming as she spoke. "I am glad both of them were welcoming this evening." The Lordess replied to Bobby with a smile as his eyes caught hers for a moment. "Since both Deputy Burns or Deputy Connery went over the Laws of the Domain, did they discuss Regencies or any other individuals in the Domain with you this evening?"

Ariana briefly turned to Tracy to speak to her, and then she returned to Bobby's presence.

Moving aside to speak with Ariana, Lime gave Tracy Burns a final smile before turning his full attention on the beautiful Seneschal before him.

"Indeed, Deputy Burns passed on the relevant information, Madam Seneschal, although I'll have to confess it may take several nights before I work out which Regency is which. This is a big city," Lime joked, adding a grin to the rather weak punchline.

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess would have to make sure to note for future reference how helpful Tracy was this evening. Ariana did indeed prefer to go through the Laws herself however tonight was unique.

The Seneschal’s forehead raised, impressive that he could admit that it would take time. So many neonates paid little attention at times and let assumptions take their course. “I appreciate your honesty Mr. Lime. It is a rare thing to hear this of someone new to the Domain.” She smiled with delight at his spoken truth.

Perhaps there was that slight accent in his voice that was appealing. Southern charm was always a delight. She knew another that had that same charisma hidden in his voice. “I am sure it is rather confusion at first glance. Often I myself make notes of the highway divisions as well as the river. When it is broken down in a slightly more comprehensive level, it will be easier. For now, I suggest only focusing on the middle area of the Communal Hunting Grounds.” The Lordess looked at him with reassurance.

“Mr. Lime, Deputy Burns mentioned you are in the Family of the Shadows. Do you have a covenant affiliation by any chance? Is there anything you enjoy doing in an evening? ” No matter what clan or affiliation, the Seneschal wanted to point people in the right direction. The Ventrue within loved the question and answer period before fully acknowledging new people.

"I will gladly take that onboard, Madam Seneschal, thank you ever so much!" Lime replied, thinking that the next few nights will be spent pouring over Google Maps intently. "Last thing I want is to wander off and start hunting in someone's proverbial backyard without permission."

Lime smiled, finding it hard to break eye contact with the Seneschal, mesmerizing as she was. If only there were as many beauties back in LA, he thought.

"Indeed, I am, Madam Seneschal," Lime confirmed, her question breaking his reverie. "I've not yet had an opportunity to explore the Convenants, I'm afraid. My sire....Well, my sire wasn't into them either, so by defualt neither was I. Its not a valid reason, I'll happily admit," he added as an apology. "I do enjoy visiting clubs, ever so much, and I've heard that Sacramento has some of the finest. I would love to see them for myself."

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana was always appreciative of gratitude. Something so simple was often overlooked. “You are very welcome Mr. Lime. Should you ever have any questions, you are free to ask myself, Herald Villiers, Reeve Greyson, Madam Bailiff Sage or one of the Deputies.” Her hand quickly raised to make an addition. “If Deputy Burns had no mentioned, your Priscus is the Reeve. Please be sure to meet him relatively soon.” She smiled gently as she finished speaking.

“If you have not been involved before, there is still no need to apologize. Often I have seen many begin that way and make wise decisions.” Albeit not so wise as well. The Lordess thought for a moment. “The Domain of His Grace, Alder Prince Clarke, Duke of Sacramento is an Invictus Domain. There can be a place for everyone within.” Her hand open palmed a gestured back to Bobby. “But it is good of you to explore your options as well.”

Her face seemingly brightened despite not being blushed within the Avalon Underground. A trickled expression sashayed across her face, with a hint that she knew a lot about the clubs of Sacramento. “Yes, the nightclubs are very wonderful. There is a little something for everyone, the Lily, if you prefer a quiet evening with a cigar, upstairs at the Avalon if you wish for more dancing and a larger venue. If you prefer something exotic, I would try Club Ember, a man’s club as well as the Asylum. Reverence is a mixture of goth and a diverse clientele.” Looking at the Shadow, she grinned as she spoke and could not help but realize how particularly intriguing his face was.

"Wow, how can anyone ever become bored with so many establishments to choose from!" Lime joked. His excitement was growing at the thought of wasting several nights exploring them one by one. He then had a question form, one that should really be asked. "I'm assuming these venues are owned by kindred, although I thought it prudent to ask."

A
    Ariana Donovan

"It is indeed difficult to ever be bored in this Domain." And that is not including the things the Deputies find. The Lordess thought to herself. Chuckling softly, Ariana nodded. "Of course they are. I would not be a good Seneschal if I did not recommend those establishments first." She winked to the dashing eyes of the Shadow. How he could hide with eyes like those was beyond her.

"Now I believe you have waited patiently this evening for your acknowledgement. So I shall commence." The Ventrue smiled warmly and continued. “Mr. Lime, by acknowledging the Praxis of His Grace, Alder Prince Clarke Duke or Sacramento you will enter into the Oath of Loyalty of the Domain both binding in spirit as well as words. Do you swear to abide by the Praxis of His Grace; obey and respect his Laws and those Officers of the Court as he has assigned; will you contribute to the welfare of the Domain while doing nothing to disrupt the pleasantness within?” Ariana paused waiting for the first answer.

"Do you swear your loyalty and fealty to His Majesty, Alder Prince Clarke; and to those he has extended his full faith and authority to. Will his words and wishes at his command, and will you uphold his Laws and edicts to the best of your abilities?" She looked to the eyes of Bobby waiting for the additional swearing of the Oath.

Lime had never been in a court of law but had watched enough television. He placed his right hand over his heart.

"I swear it, Madam Seneschal."

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess saw the movement, she wondered what its meaning was. Considering their hearts did not beat unless blushed, was this an honest oath? Yet she also realized it was symbolic, such as the Pledge of Allegiance that was taught in schools.

Ariana nodded her head in approval of the Shadow. “Congratulations Mr. Lime, you are acknowledged. Welcome to the Domain of Sacramento. You are allowed to feed and have a smaller dwelling in the Communal Hunting Grounds at present. However, if and when you want to become more established in our Domain, you may seek to secure Tenancy at that point.”

The Seneschal continued. “My door is always open.” Perhaps more so than ever after this evening. “Please feel free to contact me if you need anything. Do you have any more questions for me?” Returning her gaze to his eyes, which were so stunning.

A small glow fluttered inside the Shadow, making him feel all warm and fuzzy. It seemed to show in his smile and his eyes. "Oh, thank you, Madam Seneschal! If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please, just ask," Lime said, incling his upper body slightly in a bow.

He didn't know why he bowed. It just seemed the right thing to do at the time.

"I will gladly knock upon your door some time, thank you!" Because that totally didn't sound wrong. He smiled again, not letting it faze him. "Actually, may I ask, how can I go about securing Tenancy? Is it a matter of being a useful and upstanding citizen?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.