Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
(1203) Bobby and Ariana

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Ariana Donovan

An approving nod of the bow, she grinned softly and the Lordess added. “I look forward to the knock on my door.” Of course, she wondered if there were other reasons for the knock, or just business.

Ariana chuckled softly and lifted her hand pointing a noting finger in the air. “Yes, that is indeed how you would go about it.” Noting that Conner was walking by the Lordess gently gestured her hand his direction. “Your Priscus is also the Reeve who can point you in the right direction to assist. Also, there are the Deputies that you may aid as well.” She had a feeling this was required in other Domains in which he had stayed previously. Ariana also knew that the Reeve and Herald would appreciate his contributions as well.

Lime looked towards where Ariana gestured, nodding with understanding at her words. "Excellent!" he said, smiling back towards the Lordess, giving yet another bow. "I thank you eternally for all your help, Madam Seneschal, and for accepting me on behalf of His Grace. May I pass on my contact details, just in case I can be of any assistance in the nights ahead?"

A
    Ariana Donovan

It was rather adorable that the Shadow was overly thankful. Too bad all could not follow his example. Ariana could not help but let her smile widen more than usual. "You are very welcome Mr. Lime." Perhaps it was his southern charm, but she enjoyed it.

She also noticed the slight emphasis on a particular word. Her eyes held curiosity as to what sort of any he was referring to.But Ariana was indeed patient and smiled at his offer. "Of course you may." The Lordess pulled out a card from a side pocket of her dress. Holding it between two fingers, she offered it to him. "Here is my number as well. If there is anything you need, you may call me as well. Anytime." It could be that she had never been to the south, and Bobby's accent was alluring. Or was it something else. She could not pinpoint it quite yet.

As Ariana passed Lime her number, the Shadow smiled as he gently plucked it using his index finger and thumb, turning it over with a very appreciative glimmer in his eyes. "Oh, wow, this so much better than the time Lindsey Lohan jotted her number on my...." he began, suddenly remembering where he was and to whom he was speaking with. He covered his ramble by coughing into his free hand. "My apologies. Let me just..."

Removing his phone, Bobby quickly sent Ariana a quick text message. "There. My number, Madam Seneschal."

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess' eyes widened, it was hard to tell if it was curiosity or shock or both. She was smiling while a soft laugh emanated from her throat. Ariana was actually delighted that he was not entirely stuffy with her. Ariana pulled out her phone when she heard it chime. She read the message and sent a reply.

"It is quite alright." Nodding to the message. "Thank you for providing me with your number so quickly." The Ventrue's blue eyes glanced at his phone with a pursed smile.

Lime quickly read the reply and chuckled softly, nodding, before sending a reply of his own, his thoughts of Sharpies and bare flesh giving him a sense of nostalgia.

"You're more than welcome, Madam Seneschal. Thank you once again for taking the time to Acknowledge me. I think I may go and feed, if that is ok, unless I can assist any further?"

A
    Ariana Donovan

Shaking her head with a grin after the recent text message. "No I need nothing further this evening. You are certainly free to go." Ariana winked and gave a nod of her head. "It was a pleasure meeting you this evening Mr. Lime. Have a wonderful night." She said as she motioned gently to proceed as he wished.

Lime double took as he saw the wink. Was it a trick of the eye? he thought before believing it did, actually, happen!

"Thank you, Madam Seneschal," he replied, grinning. "The same to you." Giving one last bow, deeper than the others, Bobby turned away, trying to hide his excitement and headed away from the conversation before leaving Avalon altogether.

All in all, it had been a great night so far.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.