The Sunday Meeting (Private)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

It was Sunday evening, and as planned, Daniella made her way into the lower portion of Avalon for her meeting with Martha. She could not help but be curious about the project Martha had mentioned, wondering what it could be. Wearing a white sleeves shirt with a black pencil skirt that hit just above her knees with black open toe heels, she had decided to keep her makeup simple, for something different.

She also wondered about the others attending the meeting. She had spoken with each of them at some point, and all were pleasant company, she couldn’t help but feel a slight unease. Martha had assured her that this meeting was intended to be helpful, and she trusted Martha, but her Beast stirred, ever alert as the Shadow was.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Making his way to the Avalon, James Calloway looked pretty good. All freshly showered and suited up, for once, the Taifa wasn't a rugged patroller of the city. Instead, he was rugged business. Who could also patrol. And drive motorcycles. Can't hurt to dress like a professional every now and then.

He waited at the front for Chris Wooding , figuring that he and his coteriemate could enter the meeting together. This was to be the discussion of their patrols with the Bailiff, orienting newcomers and keeping her safe from harm. He looked forward to it.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris isn't sure if he looks 'good', since he is not 100 percent sure what he is about to do. Jim said that the Herald had plans about patrolling, so Chris guessed those would be explained first. But if they start patrolling... taking one of those three expensive suits you have is not a good idea. So he simply pulled on some casual clothes. The usual black should do it.

'Mr. Calloway! Good to see you man.' He sends his friend a good humored smile as he slightly exaggerates the contrast between Mr. and man. He looks at the Savage (?) from top to toe. Now I'm glad I left my sword in my car. As I thought, we're talking first.

'Shall we go inside, or are we expecting someone else to come as well?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

C
    Cross

"Hey, Chris," he said quietly with a smile as Wooding came close enough that he could speak softly. There were no other Kindred outside, so he was fine with it. "Good to see you too. I think they're waiting for us in the usual spot; Daniella Sage and Martha Villiers, that is," he said to clarify.

Opening the club's door for his friend, he followed Chris down the Stairs.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Ah okay.' Chris nods to show he understands, then he steps inside after a quick 'thanks,' for opening the door.

Once downstairs he sees Daniella. 'Bailiff Sage, a good evening.' He bows his head in respect and then waits for the others to lead them further.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Martha Villiers

PRE

Setting aside her work in her Chamber, Martha gathered her cane and hat and set out to cross the precinct of Court to meet with the Bailiff and the others.

Steeling her Beast to meet the others, she smiled and made certain her hat was on her head in a neat manner.

Dressed as usual in her English school uniform: a neat straw boater, a black blazer...a pair of scholarly spectacles are perched on the end of her nose, she wears a long gymslip shows her legs to mid calf...her blond hair is tied into neat twin tails, each with the red ribbon bow. She wears a white kneesock on her flesh leg and a pair of carefully polished Oxford pattern shoes thanks to her C-Leg. A crisp white blouse is obvious where the gymslip reveals it, as is her red necktie tucked neatly into her gymslip.

Careful to hold her cane to her chest as she tries hard to walk without needing the cane. A smile of welcome as she hesitates a moment to fight her Beast's instincts at the encounter of others.

"Good evening, Bailiff! Good evening Mr Calloway...ah! Mr Wooding too! How splendid! I am sure Deputy Connery ( Wolven Pryde ) is around somewhere...he may well join us in a moment...or the moment, however, I think we are quorate! I do hope everyone is well!" she chuckles merrily, her words sincere and eager. With a happy and gentle sweep of her hand she invites everyone to sit on the couch or seats close to the couch. "Please be seated!" she confirms the invite as she herself gently sits. Delighted she made it across the precinct without using her cane, she rests it across her lap and smiles to Daniella...sneaking a glance at Daniella's sleek legs and shoes before offering a smile to Chris and Jim too.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella turns, smiling at Chris, "Good evening Mr Wooding and Mr Calloway!" she says, a nod of her head. When she hears and sees Martha, she bows, "Good evening to you as well Herald Villers!" she takes a moment to calm her Beast when James enters.

She will then take a seat, carefully crossing her ankles and tucking her feet off to the side. She will watch the others, eager for the meeting to begin.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Quorate? What does that mean?

Resisting the urge to pull out his Blackberry and head to dictionary.com so as to avoid internally berating himself for being a stupid Savage, James smiled and said, "Good evening, Herald Villiers and Bailiff Sage! I hope we find you both well tonight?"

Removing his jacket, he took the proffered seat and settled in for the meeting.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

When the Herald shows herself Chris makes a deep bow. 'Herald Villiers. Thank you, and a good evening.' His voice sounds somewhat excited, happy. With a persistent grin on his face he finds his way to the couch.

Now they only have to wait another moment, apparently. How fortunate is it that at least three Shadows should be capable of doing that.

And Jim is a cool guy, for that matter.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"How lovely to see you all! Whilst we wait for Deputy Connery and before getting to the matter I wished to mention, I wondered...I should very much wish to know what you have all been up to the last few evenings! I do hope your time was spent safely! Any exciting stories or information to share?" she asks, clearly actually interested in hearing what people have to say.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread