Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara pauses her toying with the dress for a moment, considering Martha's request.* Well, that depends. Would you want something elegant but revealing for Court? Or... Would you rather try on something more suited for Asylum? I can think of a few outfits that are shorter than this... *She gives the Herald a playful wink as she waited for the answer. She was willing to bet the tiny Mekhet would choose the more reserved outfit; but one could never tell. Martha had surprised her more than once tonight...*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

The playful wink inspires a bashful giggle. Playing with a twin tail, Martha is obviously making a selection. "Oh...I...I think perhaps something elegant...yes, elegant. Revealing is, of course, optional!" she nods again and giggles. Bashful, but perhaps excited by the revealing option. "I think I should walk before I can run..." she offers a mimed gesture to the hem of her skirt and hints at a higher hemline and a happier smile.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods at the Herald's request, her face suddenly serious as she considers Martha's wishes. Something shorter, yet elegant enough for Court. It takes a few moments, Ciara staring off into the distance while absent mindedly still fidgeting with the hem of Martha's skirt. She finally decides she might have something to fit the bill, letting her hands slip from the skirt and returning her gaze to the small Mekhet.* Just a moment... *She says softly, the tall Ventrue moving over to one of the clothing racks.

She searches through one of the dresses at the very end, finally finding the one she was looking for. It was one of the more unusual ones she had picked out for the evening, an outfit she wasn't sure Martha would have an interest in; but it seemed the black lace dress would be useful tonight.

Turning back to wards Martha, Ciara holds the dress up for her inspection. It is sheer black lace, with a series of designs woven into it. Full length arms contrast the low cut of the top; the designs within the fabric would be easily visible against Martha's skin. The short hemline ended a few short inches below the wearer's hips, but the train of fabric in the rear was long enough to be wrapped around to make a longer skirt.*

Any short than this, and I am afraid the white will begin clashing with the outfit... *Ciara says with a slight chuckle, a playful allusion to Martha's undergarments, while she waits for the Mekhet's opinion on the piece she had selected.*

Black Lace
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Though she wouldn't admit it, Martha is eager to away from the idea of the faux military uniforms for the moment. Her mind was turning over several other types of uniforms and the notions of the attire worn at the Asylum, whips and thigh boots as she watched Ciara work her way along the racks to make a selection.

Watching Ciara was inspiring. Almost in the same way the former Seneschal Victoria Stamford had being. Martha was almost lost in a reverie when Ciara presented the black lace dress.

Blinking she tried hard to imagine herself wearing something so....so short! It was all too easy to imagine Ciara wearing it though and with that thought fresh in mind, Martha hobbled closer to inspect the hemline and then the patterns in the cloth and then examine the lace and offer a very shy smile to Ciara.

"Goodness me!" she gasps. "It is so bold! So frightfully short!" she giggled with obvious uncertainty. She knew the mission was now to celebrate her C-Leg, but...she had hoped to walk before running. It appears, she mused, that Miss Ciara is all about sink or swim! Celebrate...

A shy giggle to herself as gathers the dress to herself and rests it against her body, as if testing it for length and sense of general fit. Another smile to Ciara. The smile and the look she offers is clearly seeking information about Ciara's assessment of the suitability now Martha was toying with modelling it.

"Would one wear stockings with this? High heeled shoes too?" she whispers...it was so easy to imagine Ciara wearing this...certainly Twist...maybe even Ariana. Martha made a mental note to mention this dress to Ariana later. "Though....I daresay one may easily accessorize with gloves, hat and scarf or choker too!" she giggles.

At least, she found herself thinking, there is something happily familiar about the upper part of the dress!
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara watches Martha's uncertain reaction to the outfit, her fears over the dress quickly confirmed by the Herald's nervous giggle. She was about to put the outfit back when Martha takes it and holds it up to herself to judge it's fit. She lets Martha take the dress from her, but Ciara's growing concern is evident when she speaks. No longer the playful whisper, Ciara's tone quickly returns to one of serious contemplation.*

Forgive me, I think I may have misinterpreted your request. I thought you wanted something shorter than the previous outfit... *She motions her head towards the previous uniform-like outfit* I can suggest something longer if you'd like... *Her confusion is evident in the soft lines around her lips and eyes as the tall Ventrue frowns slightly.

Still, Martha had questions, and Ciara did her best to answer them.* I think black lace stockings would go best with this... *She motions, half-heartedly to the outfit Martha was holding.* along with simple flats. I would emphasis the outfit more than the shoes, drawing attention to the arms and body instead of the legs. And I agree, a nice choker would go nicely with this...

Martha Villiers

PRE

This was all very perplexing! Ciara offered things, but then hesitated. Provided hints at revealing attire: but pulled away from the shock of the new. Martha, on the other hand, was beginning to get some fighting spirit. Her anxieties were many, but they could, she decided, be tamed with a firm mental power.

So, after thinking in silence for several moments and taking the chance to mediate upon Ciara's feet, Martha then looked up and offered a shy smile to Ciara and she shook her head. Dash it all! she thought. I shall jolly well wear it!

"Rather, Ciara, if I may...please may I try this on?" she was determined to experiment with Change at least once or twice...and Ciara seemed a reasonable, if Mercurial, judge of style. "It seems such a shame not to try it on now we have it out and here!" she giggles, offering her words in the conspiratorial whisper. "It reminds me very much of the ballgowns and Court dresses and ballet gowns of days long gone!"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara's mood improves as Martha seems to be excited at the dress; glad she hadn't upset the small Herald with her choice. She nods her agreement with Martha's request, managing a soft smile as she answers.* Of course, Martha. I was just worried I might have... upset you, with this selection. I would very much like to see you in it...

*She nods her head in agreement with Martha's whisper, thinking back on the older dresses the small Mekhet referenced.* Indeed; though I would wager this is much easier to get in and out of than those dresses. Do you wish my assistance with it, or shall I wait for you on the other side of the screen? *It was a sincere question and offer of assistance from the tall Ventrue. She was still not sure of Martha's attitude for the evening; she had seemed close to returning Ciara's advances through the evening; but Ciara knew herself well enough to restrain her own emotions at times. Despite the physical intimacy of earlier, she couldn't help but treat Martha with some degree of hesitation.*

Martha Villiers

PRE

The offer of help seemed honest and Martha was keen to help build a sense of a shared adventure this evening. A happy smile is her reply. Nodding and eager in tone of voice; "Oh! Yes, please! Thank you, Ciara! I should welcome your help and advice with this dress! I..." she hesitates a moment as she looks to her C-Leg, then to Ciara's feet. Looking up, to offer a shy smile, "I should welcome your help and kind companionship!" she nods once more. Twin tails bob with eagerness. Already she is examining the dress and looking about for a place to start to undress.

A nervous giggle as she takes a deep breath. Trying this dress on would be an interesting experiment...and Martha was keen to give this whole moment her eager attentions.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara returns Martha's happy smile, watching as the tiny Herald glanced between their two very dissimilar legs. She waits for her fellow Kindred to look back up, nodding her head as well.* I shall help in any way I may... *She says softly.

She watches Martha looks for a proper place to change, Ciara motioning towards the large couch that set against one wall.* Perhaps we may start over there? It might make getting things easier to balance, for both of us...

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a very friendly and delighted nod, accompanied by the bobbing of twin tails, Martha agrees. "Oh...thank you! A splendid idea, Miss Ciara!" she chirps. Taking care to carry the dress with respect, tiny Martha cannot help smiling to Ciara and adding a few happy limping skips into her gait as she limps over to the couch to express her excitement at this new direction.

Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread