Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara watches Martha's reaction to having her hair put down, and has to repress a sigh. For the first time tonight, she began to wonder if the whole evening had been a mistake. She had started with the premise of updating the Herald's closet. When it was revealed that the source of Martha's trepidation was the amputated leg, Ciara had tried to focus on those fears.

All of the kisses, the caresses, the friendly jokes and innuendo; all had been to show Martha that she was beautiful in spite of however the c-leg made her feel. That she was normal and that the amputation was a part of who she was, just not a defining part of it. And in many ways Martha had responded, seeming to enjoy the attentions Ciara had given and slowly opening up to more ideas.

Yet, as Ciara watches the tiny Herald stare wide-eyed into the mirror, she can't help but feel she might have gone too far; pushing Martha too far too fast...

She nods her head softly at the meek "Thank you", sighing softly as she makes her way over to where Martha was standing in front of the large mirror. Ciara keeps her own reflection obscured, not wishing to break Martha's concentration on her own image. When she speaks, it is a hushed tone; Ciara did not wish to disturb the small Mekhet from whatever private thoughts she was lost in. But she also did not wish to simply walk away from Martha, as if abandoning her to her own reflection.*

I am going to go put the other outfits away, before they become wrinkled. If you should need me, simply call...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Hearing the soft words broke Martha's attentions on the mirror. Turning from her thoughts to smile to Ciara, Martha chirped merrily, "Oh! Do please let me help you put them away, Ciara! I shan't be careless with the clothes, I promise! I confess I would be fascinated to see what other wonders you have in your treasure chest of clothing!" she seeks to reassure and convey her sincere offer and interest. Her smile is honest and open and full of energy.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara smiles softly as Martha turns away from the mirror, nodding her head at the offer.* I didn't think you would be careless, I simply did not wish to interrupt you... *Whether positive or negative, it seemed the tiny Herald had made a quick decision about the outfit.

She gives a soft chuckle as Martha mentions the rest of her wardrobe.* I'm afraid we've looked through a good portion of it already. I did not bring my entire collection tonight, simply the article I thought would best find the mood. Though, I may have a few surprises left. Was there anything in particular you were interested in, Martha?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled and ran her hands down her exposed thighs to her knees, as if testing to see how her trimly toned leg and C-Leg felt and smiled meekly to Ciara. This was clearly an activity she was unused to. She rubbed at her prosthetic knee a moment and then straightened up and hobbled over to help Ciara with the clothes. Taking the exact care she promised she would. Smiling often to herself and Ciara and trying very hard indeed to emulate Ciara's graceful walk.

Martha felt glad to be wearing low heeled shoes.

"Oh...well...indeed! I wondered, Miss...might I ask...might I please...that is to say...rather..." she was increasingly bashful, "please may I see how this might be worn by yourself, please?" she asks, gesturing to the dress Martha was experimenting with. "So I may see how it ought to be worn with someone with genuine style and grace?" her words soft and low and respectful.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara returned Martha's smile, the duo making quick work of replacing the outfits where they belonged. Once everything was back on the hanger and back in place, the tall Ventrue looks over to the Herald as she speaks, with increasing difficulty. She wonders if Martha would ever get over her shyness around her, Ciara nodding her head in agreement with the request.* Of course... *She answers softly.

Ciara slips carefully out of the formal dress Martha had so kindly given her, delicately hanging the dress next to the other outfits on the racks.* I'll go get a proper pair of shoes while you slip out of that... *She motions gently with a hand to the outfit Martha was wearing.* If you should need assistance, wait for me to return...

*A soft nod of the head, and Ciara walks off for a moment to retrieve a proper pair of shoes. Stripped once more to the corset and undergarments, Ciara's long legs and slim body were on display for the Herald as she walks away.*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is quietly transfixed for a time. Just nodding meekly to Ciara and then watching Ciara's legs in action as she walks away. With a soft and gentle sigh Martha hobbled after Ciara for a few paces to watch the legs for longer.

Taking a moment to undress, Martha studies herself again in the long framed mirror before hastily redressing into white cotton blouse and gymslip. Leaving her leg bare and her shoes off. Playing with her unbound hair, Martha has a shy smile and bashful look as she waits for Ciara's return.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*It does not take long for Ciara to come back with a pair of black high heels, the shoes sporting a lace design very similar to that of the dress. She moves back to Martha, setting down for a moment in the chair to slip the shoes on. When Ciara stands back up, she turns to Martha and sticks one leg out in front of the other; giving the tiny Herald a few moments to examine the heels as well as Ciara's legs.* What do you think, Martha? *She asks softly.*

Shoes

*Taking the outfit from Martha, the tall Ventrue carefully slips the dress into place, taking a moment to admire the way the patterns of the shear lace were outlined against her pale skin. She straightens the outfit and adjusts it to herself; Ciara then turns and walks away from Martha, a gentle sway in her hips as each leg extends a little longer than it would in a normal walking pace.

Once she was at the other end of the room, she turns back around to face the Herald. There's a gentle smile on her face as she slowly walks back towards Martha. The pace is intentional; both to show off the outfit and allows the fabric to move gently with each step, and to allow Martha ample time to study the shoes and Ciara's legs. As she draws close, Ciara watches Martha's eyes to see where the Herald's gaze falls, continuing forward until she once again stood next to the tiny Mekhet.*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha sits uneasily and crossed legged so as to watch Ciara. Rubbing at her prosthetic knee as she watches.

Wide eyed, her gaze at first falls on Ciara's eyes. Delighting to see Ciara reappear. A friendly smile remains as her gaze falls instantly to inspect the dress and then to the shoes. Her hands raise almost as if to applaud them and Ciara's fine appearance.

Watching with eyes wide, Ciara can detect that Martha gaze never leaves Ciara's shoes or legs now. Watching, almost as if in a dream, but clearly amazed, as Ciara stretches her legs and walks with care and grace. Her hands fiddle with her hair and knee joint. Martha is watching the fall of the shoe, the posture...the leg muscles at work.

Only when Ciara draws very close does Martha follow her gaze up Ciara's long legs to offer a bashful smile to her hostess. "Goodness, Ciara!" she adds. Again, wide eyed, "Those shoes...your...le...they are so beautiful! You wear them so well!" she enthuses and one hand now grips at her prosthetic knee with dainty fingers. "They are so fine and delicate! Goodness! How you walk!" she enthuses.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara smiles at Martha's reaction, making a slow twirl to let the long tail of the dress slowly spin around.* Thank you. Though it does take quite a bit of effort. To be honest I do not know how some of the true models can spend all night walking like that...

*She sets down gingerly on the arm of the seat, absent-mindedly rubbing the back of her calf. Ciara was thankful her usual soft gate was not as taxing on the legs.* There are some that enjoy massages after a show. So I suppose there are some upsides to the suffering...

*Ciara tries a soft laugh to distract herself, doing her best to avoid looking at the small hand that holds tight to Martha's knee. No matter how much she wanted to place her hand on top of Martha's, she resists the urge to make the reassuring gesture.*

Do you have any questions, Martha? Anything I can answer for you? *The tone in her voice made it clear Ciara was honestly interested in if the Herald wished to know more about anything they had discussed so far tonight.*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Watching Ciara's legs and shoes was Martha's principle focus at the moment. She nodded at Ciara's words, but her eyes never left watching Ciara legs walk and sit and eventually watching Ciara rub at her calf. Briefly emulating Ciara's action, Martha seems to unconsciously rub at her prosthetic calf too as she replies eagerly, "Ciara! Do they really hurt you so much? I had no idea that they would! Do you wish me to massage your calves too? I shall not mind if you wish me to. If you ache, that is..." she asked with such sincere eagerness. It seemed a great idea in her mind. Wide eyed, she looked to meet Ciara's gaze. Her dainty hands rubbing back at her false knee once more.

Page 10 of 11 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread