1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1203) Chris, Catherine and Daniella

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"I am pleased to hear it! My evening has been quite enjoyable, thank you for asking." looking to Catherine, "I was just going over the Laws with Miss Keyes, a fellow Family member." she says with a smile.

She gently shakes her head, "That was an unfortunate event for this evening. Though I could not agree more with you, there is no better way to end an evening then with pleasant company." she says looking to both Catherine and Chris. She will then take a quick glance around for either Martha or Ariana, wanting to introduce them to Catherine, hopefully before the night was over.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Catherine Keyes

PRE

She looks at Chris again, as if re-seeing him as clan-brother. Another family member, and so soon. Tonight I am fortunate.

“Pleasant company is always good, and pleasant family is better, in my thoughts at least.” she said, her thoughts momentarily distracted as she continued to piece words together in her head “Considering I am very new here, I doubt I would be allowed so soon to aid in the chronicling of the city’s history. But from what I have experienced thus far... I think I might have something worth while. If I might beg your indulgence and opinions” she asked lightly, with a lean forward that one would see in a performer requesting the permission to act on her gift.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Ah, a fellow Shadow, wonderful.' With a boyish grin, Chris inclines his head again. Then he arches his eyebrows, chronicling the history of Sacramento?! He looks to Daniella, to see if she knows about this.

Then he speak to Catherine. 'That is a most interesting goal, I would certainly be interested to help! I have been here for a while, and I can direct you to people that know a lot more about the history of course. So as far as my opinion goes, I think that being new here is an advantage, because you'll be unbiased in your point of view.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

When Chris arches his eyebrows, Daniella does as well. She wasn’t even sure they had someone who was actually chronicling Sacramento history, “I don’t know if anyone is chronicling the history.” She says, wondering if Martha or even Ariana would know anything about it.

“Mr Wooding makes a good point; you have an unbiased view of the city thus far. I would be interested to hear more about how you would go about achieving such a goal.” Her tone was encouraging, she was eager to hear what Catherine had for ideas.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Catherine Keyes

PRE

She smiled, and dipped her head once again. It was her time to be a little sheepish. “Although being new allows me fresh eyes on a given history, I do know that I will most likely need to, or at least want to, speak to those who have been in the city the longest. However, I know that not all would be willing to speak to me, at least not without some form of an exchange. Knowledge is fairly important, as is the record keeping of the past.” As she spoke a slight irish accent seemed to snake into her words, and her hands began to move as she stopped concentrating on keeping them still.

I can do general chronicling, as I have worked under chroniclers who do such a thing, but my favourite method would still be song and poetry. I do have something in the making for this night’s events. If I may...” She said as a slight hum began before she shook the thought of the music away.

No, that music would never work.

In Elysium deep, away from the sun I fear,
    A sewnskin grins from ear to ear.
    From darkened holes he’s surely come
    To find more closely whate’re his fun--
    And deputy fair did bid him part,
    Or to him would gift a stake t’the heart.
    The warning he hath not heeded
    And so with haste he then was bleeded ... blooded? well, it still needs work... serious work... and better music.
    ” She finished with a slight touch of her own commentary. It wasn't perfect, but it was more than a simple start.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Oh knowledge is important, which is why others might want to work with you? My Hierophant of the Circle of the Crone has been in Sacramento years ago, and returned recently, I could introduce you to him if you wish?' Always happy to be good to both Family and show eagerness to his spiritual leader. With a questioning expression he turns to Daniella. 'I can imagine that the First Estate holds a great amount of information regarding the City's history. Maybe there already exists someone who keeps track of all the events.' Her goal is good, but wasting time on something that has been done already would be sad.

Chris is again surprised when the new arrival draws their attention by such an old way of chronicling. She appeared to me as a young woman, but maybe I underestimated her? Chronicling history with songs and poems dates back to a... prehistoric age.

'That sounds wonderful, Miss Keyes! But I must ask, will you be chronicling from now on, or do you wish to go back in time as well?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

There was a look for surprise on Daniellas face, followed by excitement as she listened to Catherine. “That sounded amazing! I would love to hear more after you have had sometime in the Domain."

When Chris asks about the First Estate, Daniella takes a moment to go over the different offices. “There are many Kindred of the First Estate who would hold such information. We do have a wonderful Notary, Madame Notary Hazelton. Though her position requires a different sort of documentation for the First Estate.” She wasn’t sure if Jennifer would be called upon to keep documents of the citys history. But surely, if Catherine decided to take it upon herself to petition the First Estate, they would be able to find a place for her and her skills.

She catches sight of Ariana, and attempts to make eye contact. She knew the Seneschal was a busy lady and that many people were eager to meet with her this evening. Daniella decides to keep an eye on her, for when she would be free and approach her with Catherine.

Martha Villiers

PRE

As she limps closer, Martha decides to try to make less use of her cane. Clutching it close to her chest she smiles as she approaches the trio of Kindred.

Twin tails wobble as she nods and smiles in sincere greeting.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Catherine Keyes

PRE

It would depend on what has already been done for the city already. Should the documentation or stories already be available, or at least recorded, the most I would do to it would be potentially to translate it into another form. But I see no need of rewriting history, should it prove accurate.” she said with a smile. “I do not see to retire anyone from their position, if I can help it. Should such a position be unfilled I will wish to fill it, but until such a time I have no qualms of acting as aid.

At the approach of the smiling blond with twin pigtails, Catherine smiles, and returns the nod. “Good evening.” Her eyes automatically flash towards the woman’s brow.

If only it were that easy.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles to the Bailiff and nods a respectful nod to her. Adding and equal smile to Catherine too. "Forgive me, please, Bailiff...Miss: I do apologize for interrupting what is clearly a vital conversation. I wouldn't dream of doing so were it not important for me to do so..." she is now clearly addressing Catherine, though remaining extremely friendly almost palpably sweet in innocence and demeanor. "The evening is drawing to a close and I daresay you shall need to seek Acknowledgement within the Domain before the night is out. As Herald I am empowered to offer this. The Bailiff and I have collaborated to compile a briefing note explaining the Laws of the Domain and to outline the senior Officers of Court and Covenant. If you are willing to receive the briefing...I promise you it is brief!...then once that is done I can invite you to offer your Oath of Fealty. Does this sound a sensible program of action, miss?" wide blue eyes briefly examine Catherine's shoes and feet before a happy gaze to Catherine's eyes. Martha begins to lean on her cane as her explanation draws to an end.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread