71 - 79
DISPLAYED
(Herald) Office Hours (I) Open for Acknowledgements and sundries

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She smiled and offered a nod of her head, "You are welcome Mr Fierce! I hope you have a pleasant evening, and I will be looking forward to hearing from you in the future." she says.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Letting the Bailiff deal with Jared, Martha nods happily to Miss Keyes. "Splendid! I hope your plan works well, Miss! Do please keep me informed of your progress and do visit again! I should very much wish to speak with you about a great many topics, miss!" Martha smiles cheerily, sneaking a glance to the shape and outline of Catherine's knees under the skirt, before looking back to Catherine's eyes. "Was there anything else, we can help with?" a sincere question, happily offered.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Catherine Keyes

PRE

"Of course." she said with a seated bow. "I have the impression that we will see much of each other in the coming years. Do you have my telephone number?" she asked as her hands once again went into the folds of her dress and withdrew a small piece of paper, but no pen.

"Er.... " she looked confused for a moment, "Do you have a writing implement, or something sharp like a needle."

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Yes, Miss...indeed!" With a nod of agreement, Martha produces a ballpoint pen from the inside breast pocket of her blazer and hands it carefully to Catherine. While she didn't get the impression of imminent violence, Martha was wary. But, a happy enough smile accompanied her gesture of offering the pen.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine smiled, “Thank goodness, a pen. They have their own ink.” She scribbled down her number and handed both the paper and the pen back to the herald.

If there is anything I can do for you, I can accept calls and texts. And I would like to speak more, Ms Villiers.” she stood, “However, I do believe I have a prior arrangement with a story circle, thank you for hearing me out, and giving me your aid.” she curtsied to those present, and if she is not stopped she leaves.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Catherine is not stopped and Martha accepts the number and pen with a graceful nod. "I do hope you have a good evening!" she chirps as Catherine makes her exit.

Tucking the pen and number away for safe keeping Martha ponders, Ms indeed... and pouts as Catherine makes her way out.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon carefully watches both times that Martha's little hand came close to Catherine's, as they pass the pen back and forth. Call him paranoid, or just very, very mindful of the parameters of his duty. No offense to the Mekhet Bard, but the crack about using something sharp cause his brow to twitch.

He regularly carries many sharp objects.

But the Gangrel Deputy's expression remains politely neutral, before shifting to an encouraging smile. Attempting to dispel the Herald's pout.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella watches the exchange and smiles at both woman. When Catherine uses the term Ms, Daniella frowns slightly, making a note to speak to her about it, and offers Martha a friendly smile. Seems it was a rather successful evening she thinks.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha offers a happy smile to Dillon to match the one he offers her. His smile can lift many a woe.

[End scene]

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread