31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Herald) Office Hours (I) Open for Acknowledgements and sundries

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Smiling at Martha, “Of course, and thank you.” She says, with a bow of her head, before turning her attention to Jared. “I am Bailiff Sage, and as Bailiff, I work as a Deputy to the Mistress Keeper of the Elysia. My job is to greet new faces to the Domain and go over the Laws with them, I can also answer any questions you may have, and if I cannot, I will do my best to find you the answers.” She says with a smile. “These charts have been prepared to provide you a presentation of the Laws, and I will display them to you and allow you to read them. Once the presentation is over, please feel free to ask whatever questions you may have, we will be more than happy to answer them.” She then turns to the chart and flips the top page,

Chart 1

The Traditions

Keep The Three Traditions in full.

Breaking the Masquerade shall incur the Prince's displeasure.
    The Prince: has exclusive Right to Permit Embracing Childer
    Regnants are responsible for their Thralls and Childer.
    Those who have committed the Amaranth are NOT welcome

Chart 2

Presentation & Acknowledgment

Any Kindred entering the Domain have Two Weeks to present themselves to the Prince, or His Herald

Prisci may take full responsibility for one of their own. Presentation is then deferred until the next Court.

Only Acknowledged may Hunt in the Domain

Chart 3

The Blood Hunt

Only the Prince, or His Seneschal, shall call a Blood Hunt.

Treason - is thus: violation of allegiance toward His Majesty, His Property or His Will. Acts of waging war actively or passively, or aiding His Enemies.

Chart 4

Etiquette

Kindred shall show their Respect by appearing at Court.

Failing to appear to two successive Courts invalidates Acknowledged status.

The Alder Prince places high value on good manners at Court

Chart 5

None shall harass His Majesty.

Should any find themselves in His Presence: keep a respectful distance, approach only when invited

The only exception shall be if His Majesty finds himself under duress. Then all Kindred should render swift aid.

Only His Majesty shall decide whom is bound by Blood Vinculum

It is Forbidden to use Powers of the Blood in Elysia - except in the defense of the Elysia, Officers of Court or with prior permission

Chart 6

Feeding

None shall Feed upon, Ghoul, Kill, or otherwise harass, the following:-

* Law Enforcement
    * Firefighters
    * EMTs
    * Hospital Employees

Chart 7 - is a flow chart and organ-a-gram
    Alder Prince: His Grace, Alder Asa Clarke, Duke of Sacramento
    Royal Archon: Alder Judex Twist

Seneschal: Regent Ariana Donovan
    Harpy: Alice Brown
    Herald & Keeper: Martha Villiers
    Bailiff: Daniella Sage
    Reeve: Regent Conner Greyson
    Deputies: Sidor Grigoriev, Dillon Connery, Lance Rayner, Ricardo Rodriguez, Tracy Burns

Regent (F) Ariana Donovan and Conner Greyson

Regent (RM) vacant
    Regent (CH) Dr Erika Brady
    Regent (V): vacant
    Regent (SS) Roxie Hart

(Martha has added here a Flip Sheet showing a fairly detailed sketch map of the Domain boundaries to this chart for clarity as per this: ( http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Vampire_Subinfeudation )

When the chart of the Domain comes up, Daniella pauses to add more detail, "If you decide to live within a certain area within the Domain, you must speak with that areas Regent. The Regents hold the rights to Tenancy and Feeding for those areas, and award those rights to those they see fit." she gestures with a delicate finger to each zone, "Should you decide to approach one of the Regents, be aware that they may require some type of agreement, or service from you for the privilege of feeding and tenancy rights." she glances to Jared, "Though once you have received Acknowledgement, you are free to reside and feed within the Communal Zone. I would also like to point out the Alder Princes Private Rack," she will then indicate it on the map, "It is within the Communal Zone, so I wanted to make you aware of the area. This personal Rack is an area encompassed roughly north of West Street and Capital City Freeway; east of 5th Street; west from 29th Street and south from J Street, that would be the Rack. The Rack is Royal Domain, and Feeding rights are very highly protected. But the rest of the Communal Zone is open to all." there is a pause, "As this is an Invictus run Domain, I cannot stress the importance of manners and etiquette here. Should you have any concerns or concerns about manners or etiquette, please do not hesitate to ask me as I am the Au Pair of the First Estate." her tone was not rude or condescending, but helpful and encouraging.

Chart 8

Elysia

NB: Unless with prior permission, it is Forbidden to use Powers of the Blood or carry weapons into Elysia

Elysia in this Domain are:-

* The Avalon nightclub
    * The Reverence nightclub
    * The Ember nightclub
    * The Ballo Della Notte Theater

Chart 9

Covenants

Carthian Movement: position vacant
    Circle of the Crone: Hierophant David Silver
    Invictus: Judex Twist
    Lancea Sanctum: Bishop Sidor Grigoriev
    Ordo Dracul: Grand Wyrm Max Heinz

Prisci

Daeva: Judex Twist
    Gangrel: Dillon Connery
    Mekhet: Conner Greyson
    Nosferatu: Sidor Grigoriev
    Ventrue: Ariana Donovan

When the last chart is shown, Daniella looks to Jared, "I'm sure that is a lot of information to take in, please ask any questions you may have."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

J
    Jester

What had been preceded by a few awkward minutes with Jared sitting alone while the others paired off to their tasks turned out to be useful, even enjoyable to a certain extent. The Bailiff's presentation was very informative, and Jared appreciated her to-the-point manner. There wasn't a whole lot of fluff mixed in with the information, and most of it was pretty obvious, like Keep the Traditions. Some was more complex, and Jared was certain that in moments some of the information would be lost -- names of Kindred in power, where they were in charge. But the information that Jared was most interested in was geography. The easiest way to offend a Kindred was to invade their territory without permission. Or to call someone the wrong title, or no title at all. It was an Invictus domain; titles would make or break him.

"Well, I have a few questions..." Jared began, "First off, is there a pocket-sized version of that," Jared indicated the map attached to chart 7, "that I can carry around? Really most of the rest of it seems simple...just that seventh chart might be a little hard to remember. That and the manners. I'm not a rude person, but I don't have the formal manners an Invictus court might require..."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods to Catherine, with a humble, yet lopsided smile. "Of course, Miss. You're welcome."

Crossing through, quickly, before Daniella begins the presentation, the Gangrel Deputy rejoins Martha on the couch. Slinging one leg casually over the other, he listens to the information with interest. Again, he's heard it all several times, but he hopes to get to the point where he can recite it all without the charts. That would be a nifty thing for a man in his various positions.

He remains quiet, but shares an encouraging smile with the Herald, perhaps to say that she'd chosen her Bailiff well.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine watched with calm, dark eyes. Taking notes once again, and searching for questions she could ask. She had already received many of the answers she had wanted to ask, and some of the others brought her Priscus’ word on patience and trust back to her.

There is a time for everything...a time to be silent and a time to speak... this is a time to be silent. she judged as a light smile crossed her face. The presentation was probably something she should see multiple times anyway.

With the Bailiff's words she reminded herself that she had wanted to speak with the woman on the mindset of becoming schooled in the way of Invictus titling.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled an encouraging smile to Daniella and then to Catherine. She felt the Bailiff could answer everything well enough so far, so she sat and listened and watched and, while peering at Jared over the rims of her spectacles, she quietly and carefully turned her Auspex powers upon Jared as his attentions were on Daniella and the presentation.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-05-12 00:42:52 Martha Villiers rolls 6 to Aura test Jared (Int+Ausp+Emp -Resistance=6) (10 Again) 2, 5, 6, 3, 9, 6 1 success
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“I’m afraid there isn’t a pocket sized version of the map, for security reasons. Though I can assure you that we are more than willing to do everything we can to help you, and you are always more than welcome to come and view the map if needed. We don’t expect you to completely remember it this evening.” She pauses, and remembers Marthas safari idea, her face lights up, “We will be offering a tour of sorts for the new faces of the Domain, which will include the different Elysia and the boundaries for the zones. It would be great if you could join us!” she looks to Martha with a smile.

Her smile widens, but remains friendly, “If you are concerned with manners and etiquette, I can certainly help you. If you like, we can setup a time to get together and I can go over Court etiquette and manners.” She offers.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

J
    Jester

Security reasons. That makes sense."The safari sounds cool. I'd like to be a part of that. It would be good to actually see the boundaries and stuff. Works better for my memory that way," Jared said, tapping a finger to his temple.

"I'll be honest, back east my Sire took care of most of the manners. It's not my strength, never has been, ever. I'd like if we could set up a time to get together and work on my manners. I've already received instruction tonight," Jared said, remembering the instruction he had received on using first names.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha looked on and smiled again, pleased she had gotten some information from Jared's Aura.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods in time with Daniella's handling of the presentation, but having nothing to add, remains silent. Propping an elbow up on the back of the couch, his hand fidgets visibly for a moment before dropping down along the top of the cushion. A quick sidelong glance as he does so ensures that he doesn't invade the Herald's space.

I wonder what Clan and Covenant this fellow claims. I don't remember him saying... isn't that one of the first things we should inquire?
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“Excellent! I’ll make sure to exchange contact information with you and will let you know when we plan to set out. I would also like to make sure I provide you with the information for your Priscus and Covenant, if you have any ties to one. Which Family do you belong Mr Fierce?” she asks.

She wanted to ask him what type of instruction he had received this evening, but decided to wait. She knew those gathered, and trusted them to correctly inform him. “Then we will make sure and set that up as well. I assure you that it is painless and that once you learn the basics, it will begin to come more naturally.” She smiles at Martha, and then back to Jared, “Do you have any other questions in regards to the Laws? If not, then I will turn you over to Herald Villiers.” From her smile and tone, he would know she was more than happy to answer any more questions he had.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread