Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1203) Martha, Ariana and Conner

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Thank you ladies, I know you are extremely busy so I will not take but a minute or two." Conner makes his way to his desk and gestures for the women to sit if they would choose to, "Jose Matias has been Banished to the Barrens for Violating the Elysium. He attacked Mister Schmider, even after Mister Schmider had relented to the orders of Deputy Burns." Conner informs the two ladies.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is a little taken aback. "I see." she fiddles with her cane. Looks to the Seneschal then back to the Reeve. "I don't doubt he deserved it, from what you say, he seems to have done. But...and please understand, sir, I am not seeking to quarrel with you, but please, Reeve, I remain Keeper and I wish to exercise my appointed Duty and Office with diligence. Next time there is a disturbance or activity in Elysia requiring intervention or consequential adjudication, please notify me. I would have hastened here just as swiftly as I did at the matter of the errant Mr Schmider." she looks to Conner, clearly hurt and disappointed in him that he seems to have usurped her responsibility in this matter. Martha is now trying to assess the atmosphere in the room and whether she has just been usurped officially, or by accident.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Conner Greyson

"It was not my intention to slight you Herald Villiers. I did what I felt was right with accordance of the Law." Conner states flatly. "I apologize."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods in genuine understanding. "I understand, Reeve. I don't intend to say anymore on the matter other than I happily accept the apology and the reasoning behind your action." a happy nod confirms this as she adds. "It is most unfortunate for Mr Matias. I never saw in him anything like such reckless action before. I wonder what came over him?" Martha smiles. The matter, to judge by her breezy cheeriness, seems to be settle amicably and she also appears genuinely perplexed at Jose's thinking.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana was relieved that the two Shadows came to an understanding. She respected them both very much. Each of them were concerned for the safety of the Domain and its inhabitants in a unique way; both qualities just as admirable as the other.

“It is certainly unexpected, especially so soon after the Official Court.” The Lordess shook her head slightly and looked to the two Shadows. “I do hope we do not have any more mishaps this evening.” Time would tell how Jose would handle his situation. Others over time had made mistakes, and some learned from their experiences. Some, however, never learned.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Indeed, well, If anyone can land on his feet is it Mister Matias" Conner says not trying to make a pun at all but be serious. "Mister Matias has a good deal of potential if he can overcome this tribulation. I would recommend Deputy Grigoriev have a talk with him, but there religious differences may complicate things."

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Very well. I shall be happy to talk to Mr Matias if Deputy Grigoriev declines to do so." Martha adds with a smile, hoping her offer is helpful and not seen as quarrelsome.

A
    Ariana Donovan

"Excellent Herald Villiers. Deputy Grigoriev did ask to speak to me right as we left the conference room." The Lordess gestured behind her as an indication. "I can mention it to him as well."

Turning to Conner she asked. "Reeve Greyson, is there anything else you need this evening?" Ariana was uncertain if something else had come up.

C
    Conner Greyson

"No Seneschal Donovan. Thank you Herald Villiers, Thank you Seneschal Donovan." Conner gives both the women a polite bow of his head and then opens the door for them.

A
    Ariana Donovan

"Thank you Reeve Greyson." Ariana gave him a nod with a soft smile as she passed him. "Thank you as well Herald Villiers, and I believe we have more work to do this evening. So many new faces this evening." She said turning to Martha as she smiled and entered the hallway.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.