Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Meeting with the Au Pair

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Daniella Sage Tiffany

Nathanial moved with a deliberate pace as he entered the Avalon. He wore black dress pants with a matching waistcoat over a white dinner shirt, adorned with a white silk cravat. Unsure of exactly where within the Avalon he was supposed to meet with the Bailiff Sage, Nathan idled around the ground level. His expression as he observed the Kine at play was not entirely dissimilar to an adult watching children in a play-pen. Subtle amusement painted atop the distinct undercoat of contempt.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella made her way into Avalon, looking around the area, her Beast sensing the other before she saw him. She could feel it snarl, snapping at the other Beast before she soothed it back into its corner. She walks towards him with an air of confidence, her steps sure and a friendly smile is on her face. This evening she is wearing a red dress, her long hair is down, and she has on one of her favorite necklaces, perfect for the conversation this evening. When she gets closer, "Nathanial?" she asks, her tone upbeat, her accent British, and she emits no Beast. She wishes she had gotten his last name when they had spoken on the phone, using first names didn't feel right to her, but, that could be remedied later.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Nathanial almost jumped when he heard the voice belonging to the Au Pair. He had not felt her approach, and found himself wondering if he was the only person who didn't know that trick.

Turning towards the Mekhet, Nathanial bowed his head before speaking in his usual drawl "Madame Sage, you have my thanks for meeting with me on such short notice." He turned slightly, taking in his enviroment before continuing "Are there any rooms where we may speak privately?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella bows her head as well, “You are most welcome! I've been looking forward to our discussion.” She also glances around, but had already decided going downstairs was the best option. “I was actually thinking we could go downstairs, it is more private and a little more quiet.” She adds with a knowing smile. The Shadow had used her heightened hearing long enough to be able to focus it, but, to be honest; she didn’t want to have to this evening. And she preferred to be downstairs in the unfortunate event that Nathanial took the path of rudeness many new faces had taken lately. She didn’t like to expect the worse from Kindred, but recent events had made her wary. If he is agreeable, she will make a motion for him to follow beside her. "I pride myself on manners, and I am sorry to say that I have not gotten your last name." while they were in a public place, and the use of first names was acceptable, it still bothered her and it just seemed rude.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Nathanial nodded his assent to moving downstairs, following the Au Pair. He lowered his tone somewhat, not quite a whisper but low enough that any passing patrons would have had a difficult time hearing it over the ambient noise of the Avalon itself "Yes, the fault is entirely mine there, Madame Sage, and for that I apologise. I had hoped to save a full introduction until we had chance to speak privately... Nathanial de l’Aubespine, at your service." The inflection of sarcasm was very minor, yet noticeable enough that it seemed rather at odds with the slow and almost monotone drawl of the Malocusian. It was almost as if the last few words had come from the mouth of another, perhaps a brother or close relative.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The sarcasm was noticed, though she made no outward sign of it. Inside, her Beast is pacing, wanting her to show the man who was stronger and who demanded respect. She ignores the Beast as she leads him down the stairs. “I would still welcome a full introduction Mr de l’Aubespine,” her voice was encouraging as she looked to him. “I find it to be good etiquette to address someone properly when I meet them.” She says with a smile, turning her attention back to the stairs as they descend into the lower part of Avalon.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had been walking through the hallway on her way to the office. She often walked through if she was not detained. Her frame was adorned in a short black bow-tie dress as her heels clicked through the halls. The Lordess had heard a familiar voice near the stairs as she made her way in that direction.

Following the Au Pair down the stairs, Nathan waited until they were completely out of mortal earshot before continuing "Indeed. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Madame Au Pair Sage, Bailiff of the Domain of Sacramento" He said in his usual drawl, effortlessly recounting the title Madame Donovan had provided "I am Nathaniel de l’Aubespine, Seignuer d'Auxerre, Childe of Emily de l’Aubespine and inheritor of the Malocusian bloodline. At the suggestion of Seneschal Donovan, I have come to beg your instruction in the manner and protocol of the First Estate." He bowed at the waist as he concluded. The Herald had seemed impressed with his mortal title, and while he was still uncomfortable in using it he felt that every little bit could help.

His Beast noticed the presence of the Seneschal moments before he did, and he turned towards the copper-haired Lordess, offering her the same bow he has given to the Au Pair. He tried to mask his shock as best as he could, but his voice shifted slightly towards the tone of the Lord. The Scientist had already proven incapable of dealing with such surprises easily "Seneschal Donovan...your presence is an unexpected pleasure."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She smiles as she listens to him formally introduce himself, making note to remember what he has told her. “I will be more than happy to provide you with instruction on the First Estate Mr de l’Aubespine! With such an important topic, we should move to one of the meeting rooms, so we can begin.”

She felt her Beast stir at the approach of another Beast, and she turns to see Ariana approach. She scolds her Beast, reminding it not so gently that they knew this Beast. Smiling and bowing, “Madame Seneschal Donovan, Speaker of the First Estate, Priscus of Lords, Co-Regent of Florin,” she says, her tone respectful as she spoke the woman’s titles. “A pleasure to see you this evening! I hope you are well.”

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess quickly realized that this was the night Nathaniel came to visit Daniella for some First Estate inquiries and training. She felt the press of her fellow Lord’s beast and pushed her own down with a smile.

“Good evening Madam Au Pair Sage, Bailiff of Sacramento. How lovely to see you this evening. I am wonderful thank you, and I hope that you are too.” Turning to Nathaniel she grinned to him and replied. “Good evening Mr. de l’Aubespine. I hope you are well this evening. I am glad my arrival is a pleasure.”

The redhead Ventrue looked between both of them and requested kindly. “May I join you both this evening? You are welcome to use my office if you would like as well.”

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread