Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
MnG 8: Four & Reverb

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    B
    Beej

"Uh..He..hey." Reverb replied. "Nice toooooo, to meet you." left side of the mage's face contorts as he forces his way past the stuck word. "Ma.my name is Rrraverb. I'm new to Ssacto." Before Vincent had Awoken he could talk just fine. Now, he sounded just like an idiot in his own ears.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Reverb, I like the name. How are you liking it here so far?" Four leans against one of the cases to make a little more room in the aisle, trying not to crowd or block anything.

B
    Beej

"I've been here before." Reverb was still pretty shocked at the sheer size of the man. He definetly made a note to never piss the guy off. "Gr..growing up, I'd co..come up with my fafolks on business." The Royces had a lot of money and knew just which hands to grease, in Sacromento as well as LA. "I've beeeen here about a monthnowsendingmooostofmytime lookinginon the mu.usic scene." Reverb's throat contorts, pushing through getting stuck on the word been and his speech jumbles together for a moment before returning to normal. "A.mong other things."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Neat, unfortunately I don't know much about music - I'm a paramedic, and tend to do more reading than anything." He gives an apologetic shrug and sinks lower against the bookcase, trying to shrink down a bit and ease any nerves the stuttering man might have. Four never did like that so many people saw him as a threat from his size. "Though I'd be more than willing to listen to any you have on you and talk about that, if you don't mind me not knowing anything."

B
    Beej

"Oh nnaa I don't think yo..you.you...most people won't what I l..listen to." Which was true. He tended more toward obscure and foreign sounds, things he had never heard before and might stir in him. "Mo..moroc..rocan Sah.ra jazz isn't fa.for everyone. Do.do.do.do.do you read any Bulgakov?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four shakes his head and shrugs. "Honestly never heard of Bolgakov before - or Moroccan Sahara Jazz, for that matter. But I'm willing to try just about anything - Bulgakov is an author, right? Any suggestion for which book to start with? And would you like to move to one of the study rooms to listen to some of the music meanwhile?"

B
    Beej

"Masster and Margrita." Reverb says instantly as his hand flies back to the book self. Whipping it out he practically rushes over and shoves the book into the giant's hands. "One of the.the.the underatttted books of the last c.century. A ssssatire of Stalinist Ru.russian, wriitten in Russia in.in the ttthhirties. The Devil ca.ca.comes to Moscow a.a.a runs amock. But sssince the.the.the devil doesna..cannot exisssit, the ci.city tr.tries to rationalizzze what ha.a.appens." the mage grins widely, craining his neck up to look at the big man. The perfect book for a mage.

On the cover of the book is a lhuge black cat, with handle bar whiskers and waving .45s while dancing aroun a bottle of vodka.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four grins as the book enters his hands. "I'll make sure to read this. But no way I could finish it anytime soon, so... music?"

B
    Beej

"Ah..k.kay." Reverb says, his stutter hiding his sudden uneasy. The insistence at going to a private room was a little worrisome. Granted by not batting an eye at a name like Reverb it could mean the giant was a mage as well. On the other hand, giant man insisting you go with him? "N.n.o problem." Following the signage, Reverb makes his way to one of the sound proof studio. Entering, he eyes the giant man with curiosity and a bit of wareness.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four closes the door behind him, then turns, friendly, reassuring smile on his face. "Sorry if I came off bad, just... put up your sight? I'm pretty shit at the dancing around what we are in public thing, you know?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.