Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

The Obrimos couldn’t help but smile at her opponents last words, as a sudden theme song appeared in her head. “Great now I’ll never get that song out of my head.” She said as she pushed the king’s bishop’s pawns ahead two spaces.

Rolls&OOC
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

"Song?" asked Aenigma, raising an eyebrow. He wasn't sure of what song she meant, but he brushed the thought aside as he focused on their game instead.

About twenty minutes and a variety of moves from both sides, a smirk formed on the corner of the Warlock's lips. "Seems like you've got me cornered," he said to Vaeltia, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Perhaps I underestimated you, or maybe you just got lucky this time." He gave her a quick wink and then laughed, obviously not upset by the outcome.

"This was fun. I look forward to a rematch in the near future," said Aenigma, a friendly smile touching his lips.

dice roller hating...lol, 1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-26 09:55:32 Aenigma rolls 11 to Int+Resolve+4 (modifiers) to "play chess" (10 Again) 7, 7, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 2, 5, 2, 10, 1 1 success

End Scene

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread