Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Reeve) Office Hours 6

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner leans back in his chair, twirling a pen knife in his hand as he read over the most recent report from Sidor. Conner nodded at the Nosferatu's assessment of things, agreeing with some and not entirely agreeing but seeing his point with others.

Conner looks up at his door and sighs, making his way over to it and opening it, then returning to his desk.

C
    Cross

Neil Kingsley was the next visitor to the Reeve's office. Making his way through the Elysium, wearing his fine suit and tie, he stopped at the door and knocked politely. He had met his Priscus at the meeting and at the bar, and now he hoped to have a chance to speak with the Reeve on a one-on-one basis.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Come in Mister Kingsley." Conner says gesturing for the man to enter. "How can I help you?" Conner asked.

C
    Cross

"Good evening, Reeve Greyson. Thank you for seeing me." Neil bowed at the door and entered. Thinking for a moment, he said, "Sir, I am very interested in learning more about the First Estate. As you are known to be one of the covenant's finest members, would you be willing to speak with me for a few minutes about how one might begin a career of service to the Invictus and the Domain?"

It was odd. The usually quiet Shadow actually sounded a bit enthusiastic about this.

C
    Conner Greyson

"There are two ways of Joining the First estate, To Request or To be Invited. Once that is done, you go to the next meeting and if approved then, you swear a blood oath to the First Estate." Conner Explains. "As for service to the Domain. Assist the deputies if the oportunities arrise. If you distinguish yourself, doors may open."

C
    Cross

Neil smiled. "I will, sir. How would one go about requesting membership, when the time is right?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"Ask. Simply petition a member of the First Estate. Expect to be asked questions, and then, if accepted they will guide you through the process of joining." Conner explains.

C
    Cross

The young Shadow thought for a moment and nodded. "Is there a traditional fashion in which one would petition a member, sir?" He had the feeling that tradition mattered here.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Some would petetion by letter, others in person. Historically speaking the sponsor is a person's sire. But in modern times it is more and more that the request is made by a non-relation to someone of rank. It is not uncommon for a boon to be given by the person requesting sponsorship." Conner explains remembering the swallowing of his own pride when he requested sponsorship from someone who, at the time, he did not particulaly care for. But now seemed to understand a bit more...

C
    Cross

Neil listened carefully, nodding at the end. "Thankfully one can petition a non-relation - my Sire was not Invictus, and is no more at any rate." He was thrown back for a moment, the memory of his Sire making his lips press tight into a flat line for just a moment before he relaxed again. It was not particularly common that the Mekhet showed anything but calmness. Adjusting his jacket, he said, "Thank you very much for your help, Reeve Greyson. I would not wish to be hasty, or act without being properly established in the city, but I think very highly of the First Estate. I hope we can speak of this again in the future."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.