(1203) Drake and Roxie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

"I've been trying to keep busy. As a member of the Ordo Dracul, I'm sitting at the bottom of the totem pole. Slaves are at the beck and call of any Dragon. I've been working hard to try and master my first Coil, which'll give me a lot more freedom to pursue my own interests. Like speaking with some of the Regents about Tenurial Rights."

Drake had heard that Roxie didn't really mince words, and while you might be able to flatter her, his last experience suggested that she might prefer the direct approach to abject flattery or currying of favor. He had no problem offering her services, and didn't expect her to grant him anything tonight, but if he could get her thinking about it, she'd eventually find something she could use his help with. At least he hoped so.

The Savage Regent’s eyebrow raised. It was hard to say what exactly she was interested in while Drake spoke, but she was definitely interested. “At someone’s beck and call?” She inquired. Like a ghoul?

Her pen twirled in her fingers back and forth between her little finger and thumb. “What are your other interests?” He listed one, so she wondered if he would move on to more.

Curiouser and Curiouser...
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

A
    AethrDav

The look that passed over Drake's face was one of long suffering of youth beneath the yoke of his elders. "It's not as bad here as I've heard it can be elsewhere, but in the lowest rung of the Order, I am only given as much leeway as I can eek out between requests from other Dragons. Michael Redfill has been my mentor so far, and not too demanding on my time outside of our studies together, but it is frustrating knowing I am not my own. Not yet." Drake needed to make sure he wasn't viewed as complaining too much. Through Michael talking about his Chapter in New York, and some of his own readings, Drake knew he'd had it very easy so far.

"My other interests, however, have to do with Feeding, and possibly Tenancy. I understand that these are Favors, and I don't expect them to come easy. A lot of my personal activities focus around the state and city colleges. I have been working hard to try and conduct myself with respect to your Regency's boundaries, but Sacramento City College is right at the boundary of the Communal Grounds and your territory. So I wanted to discuss what might be worth it to you to let me hunt around SCC."

Well, there. Topic broached. He supposed the worse case scenario was that she said no....well worse case was he could end up as a new smear on the flooring, but he didn't think he'd pushed out to that point yet.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“So, you’re kind of like a purser?” The Regent kept twisting the pen in her fingers as Drake spoke. Not exactly sure what a Slave did, she'd heard a few rumors though. “There’s many frustrations when you’re first starting out.” As Roxie was all too familiar with.

“Alright, so what would you do for Tenancy?” Roxie asked with eyebrows raised waiting for a reply.

This should be interesting...

A
    AethrDav

Drake took a moment to think about the reference, and countered, "Unfortunately, I'd say I'm more like a Seaman 3rd Class than purser. I get no authority, even over my own activities. Any free time I get is really just time I haven't been recruited by another Dragon for a task. I can do as I wish, only until any other Dragon who's learned any of the Coils tells me otherwise."

This Chapter wan't particularly huge, and luckily the Sworn were pretty self-sufficient, probably not caring to permit a Slave to screw up their carefully laid plans. Drake, himself, had an idea or two that he'd try and keep to himself until he knew for sure whether he'd gain any benefit, or loose face for its failure.

"As for what I'd be willing to do....well, I'll be honest. I'm bargaining from the weaker position. I have a few talents, which I am willing to put at your disposal. Do you have any problems that might benefit from a Daeva's touch?"

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie was actually thinking more along the lines of Gopher from the Love Boat, Go-for this Go-for that, but her dry humor didn't seem to go very far. "Well, the question is are you enjoying yourself like this?" She asked the Daeva. From what she knew of the clan, it was all about living unlife to it's fullest. As a Savage, she also did just that... in a much different way.

"Let me ask you this, Drake." The legacious Regent paused and looked directly at him. "How familiar are you with South Sacramento?" Roxie's tone was normal, well for her. To anyone else it may have been slightly off putting.

Maybe he liked slummin it while in school.

A
    AethrDav

Drake thought about Roxie's question, really tried to think about it. As he did, he felt a smile creep across his face. It was a mix of amusement, satiation, and a touch predatory. Having grown up as that nerdy, unnoticeable, geek, he'd become a seductive and confident...well...Incubus. "I've had to work to move towards what I'd really like to be, but I have made sure that I to enjoy myself in the time I get." For the most part, Drake's feeding time, in the little dive bars and college clubs around the campuses, have also included some enjoyable physical interactions.

"I actually don't know much about Sacramento beyond the Communal Grounds. I'm came here from Davis, but grew up in the suburbs around Redding. Why? What is your territory like?"

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“So, how do you enjoy yourself?” Roxie asked in with a monotone voice. She had her reasons for being curious though. She really wondered if the Daeva would be honest, if not, that didn’t bother her either. His loss.

“South Sac is more like the wrong side of the tracks. It’s got a lot of cheap housing and trailer parks.” It may not be Citrus Heights, it may not be Valencia, but the Savage was proud of her place in the Domain. And she didn’t give a flying fuck what anyone thought. “So it all depends, do you like it rough?”

He’s cute and all, but I think I’d break him if we fucked.

A
    AethrDav

It was a laugh, but was definitely not meant to be disrespectful. In the same style the question was asked, Drake responded, "By seducing everything old enough to enter a bar." There was another laugh, more of a chuckle, just at the idea of having this conversation with a Regent of the Prince's Domain. "I can't Dominate, so I'm not making anyone do something they haven't already thought about, but it's fun to push some kine's limits before letting them enjoy the Kiss."

Wrong side of the tracks, huh?
    he thought, considering what his experience with those of a rougher sort was. Honestly, it was pretty meager. His school had kids who were from the rougher sections of his town, but lets face it, the 'thugs' in Redding were nothing compared with the hoods from Sacramento. Still, Drake did find himself wondering how well Majesty could be worked to diffuse a mugging before it became violent. "I have actually been experimenting a little with the painful side of pleasure."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie realized that was such a typical answer, but everyone had fun in their own way. “I prefer the shooting range myself.” A smirk ran over her lips. We're talking about personal fun, right? The Regent let his mind play with that one for a few moments.

“I wasn’t talking about pleasure.” Roxie looked at him with a perplexed and scrunched face for a moment before continuing. “I was talking about living arrangements. It’s not for everyone.” She paused and glanced around people in the area. “So let me put it to you this way. Are you more like Tracy or are you more like Bailiff Sage?” The Savage wondered if he knew what she was getting at.

So he's into pain, noted.

A
    AethrDav

OOC

"Ah, I think I take your meaning." She didn't mean my activities, so much as my living situation. Drake gave a bit of a shrug, thinking back to his little apartment he had at the moment, and how much he worried about it.

"Honestly, I don't care that much for how rarefied my home is. I need a place I can rest, relatively securely, maybe do a little studying, but I am not planning on setting up a lavish home. I'd prefer to have a place that is close to where I play. I can't say I know either Deputy Tracy or Bailiff Daniella well, so I couldn't peg myself against them, but I'm in a place with my Requiem that I just need a little place, but hope it can be in a useful location.

As far as how nice the neighborhood is....well, I know that communities like that can be very tight against outsiders. A favor here or there, get in well with the who's who....I may not be an Invictus, but I'm not afraid of a little wheeling and dealing to layer a close-knit community around myself."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread