Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Bailiff meets with the Herald (Private)

THREADID

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella found herself in a great mood as she made her way to Avalon, a meeting with Martha was the plan for the evening. While there was a few Domain things to discuss, Daniella looked forward more to just talking with the pleasant Herald.

Daniella dressed nicely for the meeting, but added something different, a knit hat. Walking up to Marthas door, Daniella gently knocks on the door. In her other hand, she had a book, one she had been enjoying going through and thought Martha might enjoy it as well.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha opens the door to her chamber. A small crack appears at the door. Wide eyes peer out the opening and over the rims of her spectacles.

Her timidity is replaced by a happy smile. She hobbles to a side and opens the door wide enough to allow Daniella inside. Her smile is sincere. Her joy obvious as is her careful scrutiny of Daniella's legs and shoes. As she struggles to control her Beast at the encounter, Martha takes a moment to bite at her bottom lip in an almost coy expression. Her gaze fixes on Daniella's feet and exposed thighs and calves once more...a little longer this time.

Dressed in her usual gymslip, her hair in twin tails and tied with red ribbons. Though her blazer and hat and satchel hang on the hat stand by the door. Walking without her cane, Martha seems to be getting more used to her C-Leg, though she limps hard and is taking steps carefully.

To judge by the laptop open on the desk piled high with notes and papers and books, Martha was busy at something. But her eagerness to talk is genuine. "Bailiff Sage! What a joy! Do enter! You look so lovely, Bailiff! Such a fine beret and shoes you have! What a delight! I do hope you are well! Please do come in and make yourself comfortable!" she enthuses with sincere energy. Her dainty hands gesture to the sofa by the wall, as if inviting Daniella to sit there."I can offer you a soft drink...soda...Coke Cola, perhaps, miss?" she asks, wide eyed.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smile widens, “Why thank you Herald Villers! I wasn’t sure about the hat, but thought it would be fun to try.” She says raising a hand to the hat. She nods and moves to sit in the sofa, crossing her ankles together and off to the side, placing a book on her lap. “I have been well, busy, but well thank you. And you?” she then shakes her head slightly, “I’m all set, thank you.” She says with a smile.

Looking to her desk, then back to Martha, “I hope I am not interrupting your work! I can come back at another time.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha cannot help but watch Daniella's legs at work. Biting her bottom lip as she watches each movement they make. Nodding in shy agreement about that hat, she smiles to reassure. Taking care to look away from Daniella's legs now. "Oh...no, Bailiff...not at all! The work is important, but can wait! It is all the more important that we talk and enjoy the moments we can! I wonder, Bailiff, in your work...do you have anything to report?" she asks, all fascinated. Placing her hands neatly in her lap, she matches Daniella's seated posture as exactly as she can.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

There is a smile of relief as she nods, “Well I promise not to take too much of your time. There are couple of things I wanted to report to you on. One being I was approached by Mr McMahon about helping with patrols and securities. He had stated he had discussed with you already, but I wanted to make sure. Though we can never have too many capable Kindred helping with patrols and securities.” She says with a small smile. “If this is agreeable, I will go ahead and setup a time to meet and walk the area with him.” She found it was always best to check before doing something, especially where Domain security came in. “At Court I was approached by Mr Black, he mentioned a business idea he had, and wished to get my thoughts and opinions on it, saying you had recommended me to him. I plan on meeting with him and walking around the club scene, allowing him to see what clubs the nightlife has to offer.” She looks to Martha and smiles, waiting to hear her thoughts on what she has said.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha makes a deliberate point of keeping her attentions upon Daniella's alluring eyes. Rubbing gently at her C-Leg as she talks, her words are soft and sweet. "Ah, indeed, miss! I did ask those gentlemen to contact you about patrols! This is a great opportunity for us to examine their character. Test their strengths of team work...co-operation...their willingness to follow orders and how they react to various situations. Also to assess their weaknesses too. That is just as important as observing a strength." a happy smile. "I trust your judgments, miss, so I shall be looking to you to report upon their conduct when they patrol with you." another gentle rub at her C-leg as she continues, "Besides...not only that, but patrolling in pairs is more sensible!" a happy giggle. "Don't you agree?" she asks, it was a genuine question. Not a coaxing to obey.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella listens, pleased by what she was hearing. “I couldn’t agree more! And from what I have seen of both gentleman, they both seem eager to help, and seem like they will do a great job.” A gentle nod of her head, “I think it will be a pleasure to patrol with them. And yes, that is true,” she says with a soft laugh, “It is more sensible, and sometimes enjoyable to patrol in pairs.” Though she sometimes enjoyed the solitude of walking the patrol on her own. With her blood gift she felt safe enough to venture out on her own, but a little companionship was nice. “I will make sure I setup the patrols as soon as possible and make sure I report the evening to you as quickly as I can.”

Smiling, “That was quite the exciting Court! I never knew we had so many talented Kindred among us.”

Closed Thread