11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(1203) Catherine, Daniella and Annalise

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“I would love to be able to educate you on the thoughts and doctrines of the First Estate! I am more than happy to set an evening aside so you and I can sit down and I can answer your questions and provide you with more of an understanding.” Her voice was eager as her smile grew, “As Au Pair to the First Estate it is part of my job to help educate prospective members. Of course the decision completely lies with you, but I would like to help you make an educated choice.” She expected the other Covenants to approach Catherine when they found out she was unaligned. Her fellow Shadow was not only well-spoken, but intelligent as well. While she wanted to talk with her about the First Estate, the more pressing matter was making sure she understood the laws and getting her Acknowledged.

She takes a moment to close the flipchart, “Do you have any other questions regarding the Laws of the Domain?” she says with an open gesture of her hands, inviting any other questions, more than happy to answer any.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Catherine Keyes

PRE

The Shadow brightened. “That would be much appreciated, I do prefer to be well informed before making any sort of decision. I pray you will help me find a way to aid you in return for you aid.” she said raising her hands, palms together so her finger tips just barely touched her chin.

A thoughtful expression crossed her face. “No, I cannot think of any more questions at the current time. But if you could give me a way to contact you, if anything else strikes me I can ask? Also, to set up that evening of questions concerning the First Estate; if it would not be a problem.” She said tapping her fingers together.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella clasps her hands in front of her, “Excellent! I will certainly provide you with my number and I am always willing and available to answer any questions. Please, feel free to call me at anytime.” She will then take out a small card; it says D.Sage (xxx-xxxx), and will hand it to Catherine.

“I’m out most evenings, and I can usually be found here, at Avalon, or out on Patrol. I am more than willing to set aside an evening and meet you here, if that would work for you? How about Saturday or Sunday?” she will ask. She wonders if Martha or Ariana are completed with their meeting, wanting to get Catherine Acknowledged before the night was over. She will begin to make her way towards the door, pausing beside it to give Catherine a chance to respond or to request a different evening.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine stands and accepts the card. “Thank you, I shall keep that in mind.” She gave the Bailiff a slight curtsey. “Would this upcoming sunday work, Ma’am? As new as I am to the city, I have yet to plan beyond this evening.”

She followed the other Mekhet back into the commons of the Elysium.

ooc

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella and Catherine exit the meeting room

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread