Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Alice Brown, Madam Harpy, Whip of Succubi.' Broad smile. The Daeva elegantly extends her hand, obviously not because she wants to shake his. She looks at the man from top to toe, not having the urge to kill him helps with doing that in a relaxed manner.

Quite the rough looks.

Result: 'A pleasure to meet you Mr. Kingsley. I am doing quite well, thank you. I hope the same can be said for you?' She looks at the man, but also tries to catch a glimpse of her surroundings every now and then. Thing are happening in Court, and she it the Harpy.

Just wondering, why are those two guys hitting themselves on their face?
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Cross

Is that a hand for me to... kiss? How formal.

The Mekhet gently took her hand and placed a kiss on the back of it. His hands were rough and tough. Rising from the hand-kiss, he looked around for a second and shrugged, giving a small, reserved smile. "It's been a good night for me so far, thank you, Madam Harpy."Neil Kingsley may be quiet, but he certainly wasn't rude. This was the Harpy; he'd make sure he remembered that. "I suspect, however, that it has been a most busy night here at Court this evening." Another small shrug. It was the understatement of the year.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

With a smile she sees how he kisses her hand. An old sign of courtesy, and it is actually sad that people stopped using it. Alice's smile becomes more sincere as she wants to put the newcomer at ease.

'That would be a right assumption. Some of us apparently do not know how to handle themselves, be either rudeness or enthusiasm that causes it, the wood knows how to find its way to one's heart.' Of course, this is by no means a threat. Her voice remains oh so sweet, looking from behind the nearly unnoticeable French edge. 'For the rest of the Domain, it is a wonderful place if you stick to the rules. Have been properly introduced already?' The Harpy just stepped out of her office, who knows to who Neil here has spoken to?

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Cross

Neil gave a small smile after the first remark about wood and hearts, and a nod after the question. "Herald Villiers gave me a most thorough flipchart introduction to the Domain and its laws, and was kind enough to Acknowledge me this evening. I hope to meet my Priscus, Reeve Greyson, at some point..." The quiet Mekhet said, before adding, "Although if wood is being introduced to hearts, then no doubt he will be busy handling matters for some time."

"Are there any rules I ought to know, though, that may not be part of the Herald's presentation?"
    He smiled. Perhaps there were unwritten laws he should pay attention to.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'I would indeed not try to see him tonight.' A light smile, realizing that Conner could be in a bad mood by now. She points at all the doors here with a low wave of her hand.'But you can always visit Avalon, outside of Court. Our offices are right over there.'

'As for the Herald's presentation, I deem her more than capable of giving a perfect introduction. His Majesty's laws cover most of the rules. I believe only the request for common sense is not implicitly noted...' her eyes linger to the blood on the ground.

After a subtle shake of her head, she returns to Neil with a grin. 'But please, if you wish, feel free to further introduce yourself Mr. Kingsley. Do you have any Covenant affiliations?'

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Cross

The Shadow grinned as she pointed out the offices. "A convenient location for offices!" he quipped, smiling sincerely. It wasn't often you saw Court held in the place as the office block for the Domain. Hell, I'm not sure I've ever seen Domain officials having an office block before.

His eyes followed hers as she spoke, looking over at the blood stain with a slight tightening of his lips. Vampire vitae was not something that interested him... but he was impressed that the sight of blood had not sent anybody aquiver. Vitae addiction existed, in some places more than others. As she asked him for more information, he gave a little head shake. "Sadly, Madam Harpy, I spent the last twenty years or so living and working with my very unaligned Sire. But, now that that is over with," He said it with grave finality, "I can look forward to learning more about the covenants."

"The world of covenants is fairly new to me. If I were to join one, I would seek a place to grow, to find stability and opportunity."Clinical. He had no idea what covenant affiliations the Harpy held, and he did not wish to cause offense.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A chuckle escapes when Neil speaks of the locations, Alice could not think of another place. Yeah we tried some market stands in the park, sadly, that didn't work out.

'Ah wonderful!' An unaligned Sire, if only Alice had that. No, she was indoctrinated in some fake Circle, only to thereafter be reformed to the First Estate. Now, she's just Alice. 'Most of the Covenants are fairly well represented in Sacramento. I could personally tell you more about the Invictus, although we also have special positions for that. I can't really point people out to you...' she looks at the Office everyone disappears in, 'but most of the leaders are in there. Except for the Carthians, they aren't really.' She says it as if it needs to be finished with something, like something, or represented. However, she pauses long enough to make sure the sentence is finished.

'Have you been informed on our other Elysia?'

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Cross

The Mekhet decided to let the 'ah wonderful' after his mention of his Sire go with a small smile. Don't tell the pretty new girl about how you got the drop on him one night in the Haven. The image of his gun snapping up, the laser sighting array tracing over his head and firing, the skull chunks flying -- still they stuck with Neil. It hadn't been that long since that fateful night. Look at you, thinking about it like you didn't do it yourself.

As she spoke about the Covenants and the lack of Carthians, he got the picture, especially as she left the sentence open for completion. "Around?" He shrugged after that, as if unconcerned with the presence or lack thereof of the Carthian Movement. "If you'd like to tell me about the First Estate, I welcome it -- although it's no problem if you'd like me to speak with the official points of contact for the covenant. As for the other Elysia, Herald Villiers' presentation mentioned the names, but not what sort of places they are."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'If you'll allow me.' She jokes while playfully folding her hands before continuing. 'There is the Reverence. A goth club, pretty cool to check out once in a while, but nowadays there are more people pretending to be vampires than actual Kindred, so be careful who you speak to.' Oh, and the owner is currently in torpor. Who knows when she wakes up again?

'Less visited but nonetheless worth your time is The Ballo Della Notte theater, owned by her Grace, my Priscus and Judex of the First Estate, Alder Archon Twist.' Her tone is full of respect for a moment. The second most important Kindred of the Domain who spends all her time acting should naturally deserve all respect. Then, in the following moment the Harpy grins again, 'At last, we have Club Ember, managed by me. It is a strip club, of course with some private booths where people can also speak peacefully.' Yeah sure.

'Rare times are when I'm not either there or here.' She cocks her head to the right, 'do you visit nightclubs regularly?'

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Cross

"Please do!" Neil jokes in reply. The Shadow had an 'I'm listening' sort of look on his face as she discussed the various Elysia. He wasn't interested in theatre, but he gave a respectful nod when she spoke of the Judex Twist. Then she spoke of her own club and he smiled slightly. It seemed the Harpy was a busy woman indeed. When she asked if he visited nightclubs regularly, he shrugged and said, "These days, I make my way to the nightclubs less than I did in L.A... although then, it was for business, never pleasure. Now, I find them enjoyable, with the right company."

"Are you the Keeper of the Ember Elysium, Madam Harpy?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread