Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max can only smile and shake his head at Tracy's words; but it was clear it was out of amusement and not annoyance.* Tracy, has anyone ever told you that you can make it very difficult to stay on topic? *He say, returning the wink.

Distracted as he was, Max couldn't help but wonder what Tracy would think of his style of self-denying experimentation. Only time would tell if his methods would work for Tracy. The thin Mekhet could tell Tracy's mind was quickly turning to other things, and they had discussed all about the Order that they could until she officially joined.

There was one room, however, Max thought the tiny Gangrel might enjoy visiting.* Is that a fact? Well then, why don't we skip the mediation room for tonight? I have a feeling you're not in the mood to calm things down anyway...

*Max teases his fellow Kindred right back, pulling Tracy right back to him. He walks backwards out of the gym, pulling Tracy with him; a large grin splitting Max's face as he heads to the locked door close to the stairs. Reaching into a back pocket, he pulls out a set of keys and unlocks the door to the Physical Restraint Room.

Behind the locked door lies a room dedicated to those who wish to push the limits of their physical endurance and expand their understanding of physical stimulation. The walls have been soundproofed, as well as the windows in the room blacked out.

Around the parameter of the room are various racks, tables, and hanging devices originally intended for bondage and S&M Play. They have been repurposed here to fit the Order's pursuit of pushing boundaries and expanding one's minds. Though, one has to wonder if the large assortment of floggers and other “accessories” haven't found other uses in the hands of those who hold the keys to the room.

Flipping the light switch to illuminate the room within, Max releases Tracy; both to gauge her reaction to the various devices inside the room, and to try and decide if he should ask the question that had been floating around his mind all night...*

PRE

Tracy giggles at his question. "Who, me? I'm that distracting? No way...." she says as she lets her words trail off, her tone playful as before. At Max's proposal, she gives him a slight shrug. "Yeah, the whole meditation thing can probably wait," says the redheaded Gangrel, pressing a little closer against the Mekhet.

She allows Max to lead her into the next room, curious as what lay behind the locked doors. As they step inside and he lets go off her, Tracy feels the urge to turn around and ask him what's going on. However, when Max turns the light switch on, the petite Deputy stands still for a moment. Her pretty green eyes widen and then wander around the room, watching the different devices in the room with a devious curiosity.

After a moment of quiet contemplation, she takes a few steps around the room. "So this is what Dragons do for fun in their spare time, huh?" says the tiny Savage, walking slowly towards a table with some floggers laying on top of it. Tracy grabs one and then turns around to face Max with it in her hands. A devilish grin on her lips.

"Did I mention I am Clan Gangrel's Whip?" she asks, her grin widening just a bit as she plays with the flogger in her hands.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*As Tracy looks around the room, Max can only give a slight shrug.* Honestly, I try not to think about that. I like to think it is used as a place to safely experiment on controlling one's Beast and Hunger... *Max really didn't want to think of any of the current or former Dragons making a more sensual use of this room.

Well, maybe Martha...

The thin Mekhet quickly shakes his head, forcing that thought very far away and concentrated on the conversation at hand. He returns Tracy's devilish grin, moving closer to the red-headed Gangrel.* No, I don't believe you did. Tell me, is that a purely ceremonial title, or a functional one? *He teases back softly.*

PRE

"I can see how this room can be a place for safe, and perhaps fun experimentation as well," says Tracy to the thin Mekhet, her eyes glancing around the room once more. As Max moves closer to her and asks his question, the petite Gangrel takes another step closer to him, still toying with the flogger in her hands. "Wouldn't you like to know?" she asks in a teasing manner, giving him a quick wink.

She pauses for a moment, looking intensely into his eyes. But then, in a swift movement, Tracy reaches out for the collar of Max's shirt, pulling the Mekhet even closer to her. "You know, maybe you'll get lucky tonight," she says in a seductive voice. "And then, you'll find out all about it." With those words, the tiny redhead cracks the whip in her other hand with a single flick of the wrist, making a loud sound in the air next to them.

OOC

Ciara Maskelyne

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread