Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles waited on a park bench a block away from the "Downtown club scene." This is where he and the Bailiff had agreed to meet for her nightly patrol.

Charles whistled a nameless tune and enjoyed the night air while he waited, he enjoyed the idea of getting to know Madame Sage better, something told him that she could prove to be a valuable ally, should he play his cards right.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella approaches the park bench; the sound of her heels are the only sign of her approach. She always tried to dress nicely when she went on patrols, and this evening she was wearing one of her red dresses.

Smiling, “Good evening Mr. Black! I hope you are well this evening.” She says, her tone pleasant. She enjoyed their chat at Court, and was looking forward to talking more with him.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles snaps out of his dreaming and shift his gaze to Madame Sage when she approaches. He gives her a wide cheerful friendly smile and stands from his seat.

"Indeed I am, Miss. Sage, and might I add how lovely you look tonight."

He comments sincerely.

Charles own outfit tonight was actually some what toned down from his usual three piece suit.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniellas face lights up, “Thank you! You are looking rather charming this evening as well.” She says with a smile. Though she can sense her Beast pacing, wanting to show the other that it was stronger. The demands fall on deaf ears, and she ignores it, putting it back in its place.

“Looks like it will be a beautiful evening to walk, shall we?” she asks.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Thank you, you are to kind,"

He replies humbly.

Charles gestures with his hand, indicating that she go first.

"and of course, After you Madame."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She nods and begins to walk, “I haven’t had someone come out and walk with me sense Miss Villiers showed me the route.” She says looking to Charles with a smile, “It is rather a nice change. How have things been sense we last talked?” she asks. The one thing she hated about being in public was having to be careful of her words.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles walks beside the Mekhet hands clasped behind his back.

"Excellent, I am currently waiting for Miss. Donovan to get back to me on a business proposal. Beyond that, I have been helping the city in anyway I can. However, I must say my only regret is, that I would also like to devote some time into helping our organization. Of course, there is a time for everything I suppose, and over stretching myself will not benefit anyone."

He comments,

"I must ask, Why does Miss. Villiers have you walk this area? Shouldn't this sort of work be more for those under Mister Greyson?"

He asks out of honest curiosity. Unfortunately, he knew next to nothing about the responsibilities of a Bailiff, it was a position that was never used in Erie, so it was something He had never heard of until he came to Sacramento.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella calls upon her blood gifts as they walk, making her eyes and ears more keen to the world around them, one can never be too careful. “I think it is wonderful to hear that you are willing to step forward and help the city! And a business proposal? I wish you luck with that, and hope it goes as planned.” She says nothing but honesty in her voice. “As far as helping out our organization, I am sure you will find a way to help that best suits your lifestyle and abilities.” She says looking to Charles with a warm smile.

His question was a little surprising, for no one had ever asked her that before. Looking straight ahead, “Well, my job duties include meeting new people and helping them settle in and learn the lay of the land. I also help them find any family they may have as well as any organizations they may have ties with. This area is one where a lot of new faces tend to gravitate to, and as such, I concentrate my walk here. While I spend most of the time within certain nightclubs, it is also vital that I know the area. In the unfortunate event that those working under Mister Greyson need a hand, I am here and know the area.” there was a hint of pride in her voice, she enjoyed her duties.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Thank you."

Charles replies genuinely, to her wishes of luck.

"From my experience, a vote of confidence and a little luck can go far when it comes to getting established."

And when she finished her description of her duties he nods thoughtfully

"Most interesting."

He comments, by her description of her duties, Charles knew now that an alliance with this woman would serve him very well.

"You must forgive my ignorance, in the last city I lived in we didn't have a position like yours, We did not have as many people moving in, as Sacramento seems to have."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“With how well-mannered and how eager you are to assist, I don’t see any issues for you to become established. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.”

She smiles and looks at him, “There is nothing to forgive, I had not heard of the position until I arrived here and was offered it by Miss Villiers. I do have to say, it was an honor to be given the chance to work for her. Though I am surprised by the amount of new faces we seem to have, seems like at each gathering there are at least one or two new people! It certainly keeps us on our toes.” She adds with a slight wink.

Glancing around their surroundings, “How was the night scene where you used to live?”

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread