Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 23
DISPLAYED
After the Flesh(market)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Jack slowly shakes his head as he watches his fellow Spring courtier leave. He knows that there is strength in numbers, regardless of his own personal feelings about the situation. Unlike Rook, Jack's first instinct isn't to judge, but to help. He wonders if he could have done more to resolve the enmity between the two before it escalated to such a public confrontation. Sighing, he turns to Rook with a tired expression on his face.

"Feel better? Rook, you ever want to talk to someone about those pent up feelings, I'll listen. I watched Rust walk down a similar road, and I'd hate to see you end up like him. I'm available any time. It doesn't need to be at my office, either. We can just grab a drink sometime.

The one corner of the wizened's mouth quirks with just the hint of a poorly suppressed smirk.

"But I will have to ask that you show a little more respect to the bar's feelings.

Bates."

As he turns to leave, it's apparent from the look on Jack's face that he's simply concerned about his friend's violent outburst. But, it's not his nature to judge. He just wants to help.

Stripes stays seated, watching it all unfold. He's unsure what, if anything he could or should say as Otto storms off and it's pretty clear that talking to Rook might not be a good idea.

With everyone leaving it is starting to look like they're done here, and unless the summer courtier has some words for him Stripes slinks out the exit. No where else to go but home and see what comes of things from here...

Mr. Bates just shakes his head as Otto leaves the bar, obviously displeased with the whole incident.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread