Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
MnG 8: Gideon, Miach & Aenigma

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    x
    xohgr

To Aenigma, Gideon says "I would definitely be interested in trying some apples. It is always good to have a safe place to call your own. Especially in the current times. Gideon looks over to Miach and says with a smile 'Good fruit is hard to come by." he lets out a good natured laugh.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma quirks an eyebrow at Miach's words, unsure of why his fellow Mystagogue would refuse the offer. Something about the way the Acanthus spoke, just rubs him slightly the wrong way.

4 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-23 09:36:31 Aenigma rolls 5 to Wits+Empathy to "get a sense of Miach's emotions" (10 Again) 9, 3, 3, 8, 10, 9 4 successes

"Well, if you change your mind," he says to Miach and gives him a little shrug. "I'll remember to bring some the next time I stop by here, or maybe if we meet to talk business some other time." He offers Gideon a friendly smile and then reaches for his cup to take another sip.

Miach

PRE

Miach's emotions
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-23 14:29:31 Miach rolls 4 to Wits 3 + Subterfuge 1 not to displease Aenigma (10 Again) 7, 10, 2, 8, 4 2 successes

Miach hadn't meant to offense Aenigma, that much was pretty obvious from his face at the Warlock's reply. He just didn't seem ready to open up enough to accept anything that might be binding, however slightly.

I'll keep it in mind. Thanks again. I wish I could reciprocate the offer, but alas I haven't found a place to garden either, and so am fruitless. But I don't complain.

Now, not that I'm tired of your company, but I think I'll be going. My last watch was pretty tiring, and I need some sleep in me if I want to heal my patients, and not kill them...
    Is there anything else I can do for you two gentlemen before going ?

The question was genuine, but the drawn face too. Miach didn't want them to feel like he was getting away from them, but he needed some time off. His eyes were a sore reminder of it.

Oh... by the way, there's a little something I haven't told you yet. I'm setting up lessons of medicine at the Museum, sometime soon. You'd be interested ? And I don't mean mere mundane medicine, I'll teach advanced stuff too, if you catch my meaning.

x
    xohgr

Gideon nods to Miach after the conversation the two men had ”It was a pleasure meeting you.” he says in a friendly tone. “I am always interested in learning new things, I have my first aid. Advanced medical could come in handy and looks good on a resume. You have my card so when that gets set up you are guaranteed at least one student.” he laughs.

To Aenigma, Gideon says ”are you going too?or would you like another beverage? Gideon waits quietly for a reply.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nods as Miach excuses himself. "Good luck with setting up the classes," he says to the Acanthus. "I look forward to hear how things go. Depending on interest, we could get a recurring lecture series going." He offers the other Mystagogue a smile. "It would be a great way of exchanging knowledge with one another."

The Mastigos gives Miach a wave before turning his attention back to Gideon. "I'm not in a rush to get anywhere at the moment," he says to the Obrimos. "I wouldn't mind sticking around for another cup of tea."

Miach

PRE

Thanks Gideon. It's been a pleasure. said a beaming Acanthus at the prospect of yet another student.

I'll keep in touch with you both about the lesson. Now I really need to get going. Have a nice evening.

The Acanthus stood, and left both Mystagogues with a last nod. He went back to Crowley to give him back the books with a quick but rather disappointed comment about the lack of Truth in their content, and left the store.

Miach has left the scene

x
    xohgr

Gideon nods and leave the booth. He walks to the counter and orders a tea and a coffee and returns to sit again at the table, "There ya go." he says pleasantly offering the tea to Aenigma. "So as I said I have been here for a few months but you are the first of our club that I have spoken too. Is there anything important I should know?"

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma smiles at Gideon and takes the cup of tea. "Thank you," he says to his fellow Mystagogue. "Well, we haven't had an official meeting in a few months," says the Warlock, making a mental note to speak to Jack about the matter as well. "I'm hoping that one will be arranged soon though."

He takes a sip of tea, taking a moment to savor it. "As you already know Jack is the head of the club, and then there's Kimberly, who is sort of like his assistant," says Aenigma to the Obrimos. "We've got an interesting mixture of people, but I can't say I've met all of them myself."

x
    xohgr

"A meeting would be good in my book, as I said I am interested in doing more work for the club. I had been torn about my priorities but after some soul searching I am focused now." Gideon takes a sip of his coffee, he savors the flavor .oO(Coffee is life) he thinks before continuing. "so any info on rival clubs?" Gideon asks mildly.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma takes a sip from his cup and then nods. "Of course. I'll do what I can to set up a meeting, and hopefully we can get you some work in no time," he says to Gideon with a friendly smile. "Rival clubs? Umm, no...not particularly," says the Warlock as he raises an eyebrow, assuming that the Obrimos is speaking about Seers; a topic he does not like to talk about much.

He takes another sip of tea and then shrugs. When he does so, he positions his palms as if he were holding an open book between them*. "Its not something I've been asked to look into," says Aenigma.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread