Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
My Queen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    m
    miniatureian

Terra goes down to Fresh Tastes to have a bite, and when the waitstaff brings the ticket, she asks, "Would it be possible to schedule some of the Mrs. Rosemary's time? I know she's a busy lady."

The waiter smiles at the Fairest and says, "let me check to see if she's available. Can I ask you what you need to see her about?" The young man stands there, awaiting for Terra's reply. "She may want to know, that's why," he adds, not wanting to sound like he is intruding or anything of the sort.

m
    miniatureian

"I've come back from a long trip and she runs a group I'm part of. I want to check in with her and see if there's any developments that are particularly pressing." Terra awkwardly sidesteps the real conversation, not thinking that she could just look for a Mein.

The waiter nods and then leaves to go fetch the chef.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Rosemary comes out of the kitchen and heads over to the table where the Fairest is seated. "Hi there! I was told you were hoping to speak with me," says the Ogress with a friendly smile. "I sure hope you enjoyed your lunch!" It doesn't take long for Terra to feel the potent Spring Mantle around Mrs. Rosemary, as the Ogress emantes feelings of rejuvenation and a faint scent of nectar and honey. "Why don't we go chat somewhere else? That will allow the waiting staff to clear off the table, and there's no reason for us to bother the other patrons," she says to the Fairest, expecting that the girl will want to speak of things that are probably best spoken of in private.

m
    miniatureian

Terra tips and follows quietly, the calming presence affecting her demeanor visibly. Once in private, Terra gathers her thoughts for a moment and says, "I already spoke with Mr. Bates, and he did not feel I had wronged our community through my departure, but if I wished for reassurance and aid in re-integrating I should speak with you primarily and the other Spring Courtiers. With my art, money isn't something I lack, but with my lifestyle, it's also not something I need, so I end up with quite a bit of free time on my hands, which I wish to put to a better use. If there are consequences, would gladly serve them."

Terra blinked, surprised that she had been able to speak so coherently without fillers and rambling.

especially since i know that i'll struggle again and need the community to support me. i kindofalso want to ask about the previous queen, i remember her slightly, but am confused, but i suppose that's the nature of the fey-touched. lives in constant motion and fragile no matter how strong they appear. -.-

Mrs. Rosemary listens to the the Fairest's words, a gentle smile touching her lips as Terra speaks. "I believe Mr. Bates to be right in his assessment. You didn't break any rules, nor did you bring any danger to the Freehold," says the Ogress in a friendly voice. "If your desire is to become a member of this society once more, I would be delighted to witness you swearing the Oath once more." She pauses for a moment before addressing the other point Terra spoke of. "As far as what you should be doing with your free time, well hun it is Spring, so you should be following your heart's desire!" she says, while her Mantle flares for a brief moment, making the sweet scents around her even stronger for a few seconds.

"If you are having trouble figuring out what that is, then perhaps the first thing you should do is trying to find that again." With those words, Mrs. Rosemary gives Terra a warm, caring smile.

m
    miniatureian

"Your grace is unequaled. I will certainly swear the oath."

Thoughts of her own desires give Terra pause. She mumbles that she may have to take some time to think it over.

The Ogress chuckles a bit at being referred to as 'your grace'. "Oh hun, there's no need for such formalities. You can just call me Mrs. Rosemary, well I guess Queen Rosemary," she says to the Fairest with a toothy grin. "I'm still getting used to being called that." She pauses for a moment and then asks Terra, "do you still remember the words to the Oath?"

m
    miniatureian

With a small smirk at her own pun on capitalization that -of course- doesn't get communicated through verbally, Terra nods. Gathering the dark fire from her mein and concentrating it in a ball in both hands, she quotes the Oath, stumbling a bit, sometimes looking to Queen Rosemary like an actor calling for a line.

“As the four Seasons come and go... and one ruler changes for another, as is the natural way of things, we shall watch over the Freehold, um... and shape it from the predations of the Others. In return, we ask that you follow, no... shall follow the rules laid down and never bring danger our society, and in doing so, you shall find your mind stays whole and focused. Break this oath however, and you shall be banished from the land forever.”

The darkness expands upwards, settling back down on her shoulders and hair, flickering.

Mrs. Rosemary smiles as Terra recites the Oath, pleased to see that the Fairest remembers the words. "Wonderful! Well, let me welcome you to the Freehold," says the Ogress in a cheerful tone. "Even though you've been here before, so I guess welcome back!" Her smile widens as she says these words, obviously happy at the new addition to the Freehold and the local Spring Court.

"Is there anything else I can do you for?" asks Queen Rosemary.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.