Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1203) Chris and Jim Redux

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Chris Wooding

James waved Chris over to a booth to sit down for the news. He spoke quietly, so that only Chris could easily hear. "A newcomer was staked by the new Deputy, Tracy Burns. The staking didn't take, and so Jose kicked him thrice." He looked scared for the guy. "He broke Elysium, Chris. He's in that boardroom now with the Reeve, the Deputy, the new guy, and a couple other Deputies."

Nothing more needed to be said. James was plainly very concerned, and for good reason. He sat back and waited for his new coteriemate's reply.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

In a few seconds of silent do the words arrive... a hand goes up, *facepalm*. 'He used violence in here?'

Chris looks around, and notices the nearly tangible tense atmosphere. 'Does he even know what the consequences could be? Why did he do it?' He looks at the door, as if the bad news could come out every moment.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Jim facepalmed too. They must've looked odd there, both with their faces buried in their palms, sitting at the side of Court like a couple of facepalming facepalmers.

"Yeaaaaaahhhhh..."
    he said quietly, regretfully. "Fuc -- I mean, frigged if I know. My best guess is he thought the Deputy needed some help with taking the Nosferatu down? So, uhh..." His voice became even quieter. "Can we trust his judgment if he does stuff like that?" Rhetorical.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Really, we are going to talk about this soon, if we get the chance.' He says, more worried than angry. 'Help a Deputy...sure.'

Chris shakes his head, disappointed. 'Who knows, perhaps... maybe, they appreciate his actions.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Jim buried his face in his palm a little harder before looking up at the Vala. "Do you think...? That doesn't seem like a probable outcome to me."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Well, his intentions were good.' Chris doesn't sound very hopeful, but he is not the one to lose hope.

The Goddess saved me too, well, I stood up.

That is an advantage, they won't destroy Jose, in the worst case, he'll be gone for a couple of weeks. Tribulation, the hard way.

'He totally screwed up, but his intentions were right.'

Jim sighed and nodded, sounding a bit forlorn. "Bad timing. To come out of a coterie formation meeting and then do that... it doesn't look good." He leaned back in the booth chair. "What's that saying the Circle has about trouble?"

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Tribulation Brings Enlightenment.' The Vala speaks here, deadly serious. 'But that doesn't mean being stupid and then wait to see how beings ten times your age react to that.'

'Any other interest regarding the Circle?' This is Chris speaking, with a wide joking grin. Talking about Jose wouldn't help either of them.

Jim chuckled. "No doubt!"

"As for the Circle,"he said, tapping his lip thoughtfully. "I'm sure I'll learn a whole bunch as we work together, yes?" He didn't want to talk about covenants here and now. But there was one point he had to concede. "I am certainly interested in the occult and the theology of it, that's for sure."

The answer might have sounded academic, but he didn't want to leave Chris with a total 'no'. He did find the Circle and their practices very interesting.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Ha, that's for sure.' Chris grins, glad that Jim at least doesn't dislike the Circle. 'But I'm just teasing man, I won't indoctrinate you.'

The mix of sarcasm and seriousness makes it sound as if he would, but then his eyes make it a joke. 'We should at least pray for our new friend.'

May he be spared.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread