Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
(1203) Chris and Jim Redux

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jim nodded pensively. "Yeah... we should." That he couldn't disagree with. The Taifa didn't fear many people. Not the faceless Russian Haunt, nor feisty little Tracy Burns, nor the pleasant but rough Mexican Lord, and certainly not his Priscus. Respect, sure -- all four of those Kindred were worthy of his respect. But fear them, he did not.

But the Taifa's brass balls did not go so far as to extend to Conner Greyson. And after the last time he saw Jose be petulent around the Reeve, he prayed to Vishnu that Jose would not cop an attitude. No matter how well-liked Jose Matias seemed to be, he feared that few to no fucks would be given by the Reeve for a lawbreaker. Please, Jose... find guidance and wisdom enough to be gracious.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Ah there he is.' Chris instantly looks up when more people come out of the Reeve's office. Now, what would happen next?

May I thank you already?

The Vala isn't sure. At least they didn't stake him, but perhaps they moved the torpor closet to another room, and they now realized that letting him walk would be easier than to drag him there.

He turns to Jim with a worried expression. The pun comes out deadly serious. 'He's alive, but hopefully not kicking.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

C
    Cross

The Taifa couldn't help himself. His serious face looked completely firm... and then the pun sunk in... and then his lips wavered a little, and he held in a laugh, stifling it. "Really? Of all the things you could say at this moment, that was the pun you chose?" He grinned slightly before getting serious again. "He'll be okay." He nodded firmly. "Call it my own bit of faith."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'So now we have to trust your faith, whatever that may be.' Although grinning, Chris shakes his head.

I take that as an answer.

Still the situation is not bad enough to throw the whole plan away. Actually, they have no idea what the situation is. The bad thing is that Jose probably wouldn't be standing there in that manner behind Dillon if nothing bad happened. 'We ehh... call him later? I rather not risk stepping in his footsteps... Especially when those feet are not on the ground.'

When lost, humor is all that saves the day. He hopes.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Jim let out a little 'pffffffffftt' and began to chuckle quietly. "My faith has your faith's back, I think," he said with a smile. "Yeah, we'll call him later. Better to let whatever's going on finish up."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Ah I see.' Chris laughs softly, making sure that tonight's tension wouldn't ruin his mood. 'I see you later then.'

He nods to the Savage. If there was nothing else to talk about, he would turn around to wander through Court.

"Sounds good. Cheers." Jim stood up too, with a final nod to his amigo, and heads back into Court.

Aaaaand scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread