Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Respects

m
    miniatureian

Terra walked over to the 4 Seasons hotel in the late morning. Her previous interacts with the Freehold left her with the distinct impression that no matter who bore the crown, Mr. Bates knew what was going on and could be found without too many problems. Arriving with a nervous energy, she peeked around (and if not immediately visible, asked at the front desk) for Mr. Bates.

After speaking with a receptionist in the front desk, Terra managed to get her to track Mr. Bates down. After a few minutes, the Wizened comes around the corner and approaches the Fairest, offering her a friendly smile as he does. "Miss Fredrick, is it?" says Mr. Bates, thinking back to the last time he had seen or heard of her. "Its been quite a few months. Glad to see you are back in Sacramento."

He offers her a polite nod and then gestures for Terra to follow him. "Why don't you come to my office, we can catch up there," says the Wizened as he starts walking. "With a little more privacy."

m
    miniatureian

Terra follows, and when the door shuts, explains, "I have trouble with commitment sometimes. I just went out to meet a guy and learn a new contract, and suddenly I kept driving and didn't come back. I'm worried that I let the Freehold down and broke my oath. I don't know who my Spring Sovereign is, and it was so hard to talk to people except at the parties before I left, I'm afraid of doing the same thing again!"

Mr. Bates can't help but blink twice at the Fairest, not having expected such an outburst of words so quickly. "Ms. Fredrick, I understand your concerns, but I do not think you violated your Oath by leaving. Perhaps you are overreacting a little," says the Wizened, offering her a reassuring smile. "I'm sure you've met Mrs. Rosemary before. Well she is now Queen Rosemary, for she is the newly crowned Spring Sovereign."

Mr. Bates pauses for a moment, letting these words sink in as he thinks on how to proceed from here. "My suggestion would be that you speak with her, and perhaps other members of your Court," he says to Terra, giving her a slight nod. "I do believe they would be the best suited to help you Miss."

m
    miniatureian

Rocking back on her heels to match the calm demeanor of Mr. Bates, Terra replies, "Oh, you're the best, do you have a way for me to contact them?"

Mr. Bates nods at her request. "Queen Rosemary is still the chef running the restaurant here in the hotel," he says to her with a kind smile. "I don't think you'd have much of an issue finding her if you go down to Fresh Tastes and ask around the kitchen." The Wizened takes a brief pause before adding, "I'm sure she can also put you in contact with other members of your Court."

m
    miniatureian

Terra thanks him profusely and takes her leave so the man may resume his day.
    Terra Exits to thread My Queen

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.