Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1203) Cathrine, Tracy, Alexander and Jose

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    m
    mabafu

José was climbing the stairs with his mind very distant from Avalon, thinking about the idea that came into existance at the booth ... a coterie, yes it may work for me ... say, for us ... I guess ...

Then the eyes of the black Brazilian Gangrel blink, bringing him back to the Elysium as he notices a new face trying to access the private area. Still recovering from his day(?)dreaming, as the curse of his blood that was obscuring his senses gradually fades out, José don't even notices any bestial emanation coming from the stranger. That confuses him, as something still looks out of place about the newcomer. ( @thelastlaugh )

"Yes ...? May I help you?"

OOC: Be Welcome lastlaugh!

t
    thelastlaugh

He pulls out of the shadows after entering the front door - anxiety gnaws at him, pushing him to anger as he approaches the Court.

He can feel eyes on him. "God, I hate Court." He mutters to himself as he slowly pulls the cloak over his forehead. "May I thank your greeting." he nods to Jose.

All too aware he's a refugee from across the Pacific he finds time to bows to the Pretty Things at Court. This is not the time for anything but Supplication

OOC: Thank you Jose

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine Keyes
    Mask of Tranquility

Catherine had mostly followed her instincts into the club. She had found following the Serpent's whispers usually had some redeeming quality, as long as she took the time to quiet it’s lust for kindred blood. As she descended to the lower floor of Avalon, she again felt the rise of whispers and hisses within her.

She looks around, the sudden feeling of new-ness quelled the hungry cries she was hearing.

Now, Catherine, this isn’t any time to get stage fright. She told herself. Sometimes though, it would be easier if you could see the coronets instead of having to guess..

She moved, trying to judge by posture, and carefully walking so as not to trip over her floor length skirt.

Catherine’s outfit

t
    thelastlaugh

Alexander brushes himself a little self consciously with his sewn hands and steps a little out of the immediacy of the other kindreds attention, he sees the one he brushed and walked past in the annoying way he forgets others when he becomes single minded
    Jose Matias - You must forgive me, I didnt not mean to be rude, only that I sometimes forget myself - I am Alexander

t
    thelastlaugh

as he finishes speaking to strange new Gangrel ( Jose Matias )his dead eyes wander onto the beauty in the blue skirt ( Key )
    He pulls the hood of his cloak over his face again.
    Oh, I hate court he mutters to himself.

PRE

While Tracy stands around waiting for Dillon to come out of the private room, she notices a woman enter the room. She tilts her head slightly to one side as she does not feel a Beast from her, yet she has made it this far, so she must be Kindred.

Hmmm, wonder who's the new girl...

The petite Gangrel makes her away across the room, approaching the newest face at the Elysium ( Key ). "Hi there," says Tracy with a smile. "Haven't seen you around before...first time here?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

OOC: ah, time for a few pro-tip's for Court survival and interaction.

Asa isn't at Court at the moment and Max is a little distant. Though Alex's background might give him some clue as to the identity of the previous Grand Wyrm (Mr Hartman), the recently appointment of Max won't likey be known.

Also, we try to keep most posting to a steady pace of no more than two posts ahead of the slowest person in the group you're interacting with...unless there is a good reason or permission to. Just to let people happily catch up and react to postings.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

t
    thelastlaugh

OOC: @Chrisie - Accepted and noted - could you maybe remove my references to the prince?

or maybe I am just being random and speaking allowed anyway for shits and giggles?

[OOC: I did some alteration on the posts to hopefully untangle any confusions. I hope this is ok Don't forget you can always pop into the Chat and ask any questions. We'll be gald to help and iron out any confusions, etc. ]

m
    mabafu

José nods back to the scared man (@thelastlaugh ). The Brazilian is not usually impressed by uglyness, being raised in a poor comunity always makes you in touch most of the time with misfortunated people ... but this guy ... Holy Goddess, what he did to deserve that? ... By the way, José likes to meet people that makes use of their first name like it's usual at his country ... or may be Alexander his surname? ...

"Pleased to meet you Alexander, I'm José Matias. There is no need to apologize yourself, though, if you came in peace." Usually at this point a hanshake would be offered, but maybe the grotesque appearance of the stranger just made José a bit more wary than Court politesse recommends. Instead of it, the hands, both of them, hang loose by his waist. Anybody that had saw a John Wayne movie or a Gangrel duel should know what hands like that means. ... Be cool Zé ... be cool ... He thinks trying to calm down the Exu, who albeit being not agressive towards Alexander, is somehow uneasy for not noticing a beast coming from a so peculiar​ face. The Gangrel stare is not particularly menacing towards Alexander, but it's visible that the Haunt's curse is paying its toll right now.

While introducing himself, José also notices the also beastless person in blue skirt (@Key ) being welcomed by his clan mate Deputy (@Jag ). He then offers a nod to Tracy and also a smile full of cumplicity signalling that he's around for any eventuality.

OOC:

t
    thelastlaugh

Alexander watches the Gangrel - although for some strange reason the beast in Alex wasn't detectable to the other Kindred, but their Beasts were, and his was - and he could feel the pulse of the blood like thin greasey maggots in his veins. Alexander wanted to tear out throats instead of being civil amongst these others so unhappily unable to hide from them. The beast called out in his dead skin to tear apart the lobby. Alexander swallowed and kept it down. Yes Jose - peace of course, I uhh come in peace.

He hated the way the mutt-blooded gangrel stared at him, he almost felt as if the man pitied him and longed to move closer to his own kind amongst the court, or at least another dragon and get theseintroductions out of the way.

again he was determined to learn from the local dragons so he could come one step closer to Golconda or maybe even the cure for Nosphorous.

Amongst the other undead, he had nothing but thinly veiled contempt, except for those of beauty, of animalism and of course his own Nosferatu kindred.

Well if there was a good point, this Gangrel was polite at least - and even if he barely hid his shudders, at least he wasnt a stinking Daeva or Lord.

OOC: Personally, no offence I just think that most Nossies hate those who can pass as people... we have to nearly always hide from our food

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.