reflections

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Soft eyes meet Triquetra's own, seeming to shine with gratefulness. If she'd be there ... he felt like he could stand against any trial, with that support. "Thank you. That means everything to me. The Oneiros is ... I guess a realm where your unconscious thoughts, urges, memories ... everything that shapes you, takes form." A weak flicker of a smile. "Ahriman could probably explain it better than I can. You have to meditate, to find it within yourself, but it cn only be entered in certain places ... a powerful Hallow, like ours." His off-hand reaches up, to brush his lover's cheek.

"You don't need mind magic, Ahriman can take care of that part, let you find your way to my dreamspace. And he can watch over our physical bodies, make sure nothing happens. And wake us, if need be."

L

"Okay..."

Her teeth worried briefly at her lower lip as she considered it all. It was hardly surprising for a Thyrsus; but she didn't really know Mind, at all.It didn't mesh all that much with who she was, and she'd never had any real cause to plumb the depths of consciousness. Slipping into an animal's skin or just plain exulting in the raw, vital, flow of life energy had always called to her more. "So...do you know what it's like? Being in an Oneiros?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A weak, mirthless grin. "If I knew what to expet, I'd probably be a lot less nervous than this. Maybe I wouldn't eveen have to go at all. But as it is ..." He pulls Triquetra into a close embrace, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "Thank you for doing this. I know it's a big step into the unknown."

Somehow, holding her in his arms made everything else seem less pressing, as if nothing could truly intrude on this moment.

L

"Okay, well...call him to get it set up, I guess?" She wiggles slightly, settling back against him. And as she does she finds herself eyeing the spot on the table where the soul stone ring had been. Until recently. "The sooner we get it done the sooner we can put your mind at ease right?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus nods briefly before glancing mischievously up the stairs. It would seem he has other ideas for the more immediate future.

End scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread