Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Winter Whispers at Treasured

Page 4 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Magnus nods acknowledgement L'aire 's comment. He turns toward Smudge and Degnar , clearly overhearing their conversation. "Didn't consider either." He shrugs. "Think we should?"

T
    Tyler

Thomas walked over next to Nora, smiling at her. "Well hey. Fancy seeing you again so soon- you alright?"

Z
    Zoobaroo

As Thomas made his way over to Nora, the little Wizened darted her eyes left and right. Nope, here's coming over here. She unconsciously pulled her sandwich in a little closer as he approached, stiffening a little when he said her name. Man, I gotta get to this. Humans just don't see me like these people do...

"Uh... Yeah, I'm good." Nora relaxed her shoulders, answering as casually as she could. Her grip on her sandwich, however, remained firm.

T
    Tyler

Thomas smiled at her, and nodded. "Freehold, with other Lost, is about the only place that is actually more safe for us than hiding under a different wasteland rock every night. I'm glad you're ok. Let me know if you need anything, ok Nora?"

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar gives the Wizened a nonchalant shrug. "I don't know if it really makes a difference now," he says in a drab tone, taking a sip of lemonade. "You are already here...but if you think it would be prudent..." he lets his words trail off and just gives them another shrug.

"This is good lemonade," he adds as an afterthought.

Z
    Zoobaroo

The Snowheart's words seemed a little strange to her. Need anything? Like what? But he did seem sincere in the offer. "Oh... well, ok," she answered. "I feel... you know, safe."

On a logical level, this was true. Nora reasoned that these people had done nothing to harm her and that being in a group was safer than being out on her own. How she felt, though, on an emotional and instinctual level, was a whole different thing. She wasn't sure was safe really felt like, and wondered if she ever would.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

The chocolate-scented courtier made his way to the back of the room at the request of the door guards. The Winter librarian sighed slightly as he poured himself a glass of lemonade. He would have preferred something sweeter but citrus was something one could not go without entirely.

Besides form what he had overheard this was no ordinary lemonade.

With the first sip his eyes widened.”Das ist gut.” (That’s good.)

Magnus shrugs and looks at his red-stained hands with a non-committal grunt. He doesn't say anything, but he inclines his head at the Darkling's compliment, and then again when Dominyk Prise comments on the drink as well.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

While some of the attendees are mingling amongst each other, and others are mostly keeping to themselves, a sudden drop in the room's temperature is felt by all. Towards the back of the store, an ornate antique mirror glows with a faint glimmer for a split second. Shortly thereafter, a hooded figure steps through the mirror into the store. The movements are graceful and calculated, and upon reaching the group of gathered Winter Courtiers, the Queen of Sorrow pulls her cloak back to reveal her flawless face to the members of her Court.

Under the cloak she is wearing a simple black dress, which isn't as flashy as the gowns she typically wears to coronations and other formal events in the Freehold. Her eyes survey the room with a cold stare, as she acknowledges the presence of each individual in the room. The silence seems to last for an eternity, almost as if the world has paused to allow Katrin her entrance.

"Good evening. I am glad to see that you all could make it, yes?" says the Fairest to the gathering at large, her voice as cold as ice.

Mirror

Katrin's Mask is hardened...as usual
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

T
    Tyler

Thomas nodded at Nora's words, and was about to speak, when his queen stepped through a mirror. Ah. Well, that was one way to get the attention of the entire room, and she certainly had Thomas', his gaze fixed on his queen. Whatever words he had been about to speak to Nora abandoned him, mouth a bit dry.

Page 4 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread