Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Winter Whispers at Treasured

Page 3 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    T
    Tyler

Thomas gently opened the door, making his way inside Treasured. He stopped when he noticed the two... bouncers? He supposed guards would be a better word. After all, this was his Queen's place of meeting.

He took a moment to peer around the shop, his smile growing to reflect his wonder, curiosity, and satisfaction at being included among the number here.. and at seeing antiques! He'd always loved antiques.

The snowheart turned that warm smile on the men to either side of him. "Hello! My name is Thomas."

-1 glamour for hardening of the mask.
    Rolled before arrival

S
    Steven

As @L'aire looks she finds a man leaning against the wall in a lonely grey suit. His hair is well quaffed, his beard no more then stubble. He says nothing to no one, keeping entirely to himself.

He gives a polite nod to the dancer. Dorian it seems, has arrived.

-1 Glamour for Mask

Dorian

Magnus nods Irea when she greets him. To L'aire's question he responds, "Vodka," lifting the clear bottle missing half of it's contents for emphasis.

PRE

Rea couldn't surpress a snort. "Apologies. I wasn't aware Magnus had added his own bit of flavor. Should be good though. He has good taste," she added, taking a sip. She offered a small wave to the others of her court that arrived, and stepped aside so they could help themselves to the refreshments. Compared to the Court she had known months and months ago, the room was becoming packed and stifling.

Smudge

PRE

Smudge nodded to Magnus' reply about the bottles but the sudden influx of bodies stiffled his next question and instead took a step back, slurping at the lemonade. In fact, he noticed that a majority of the people arriving seemed to have no visable Fae traits whatsoever.

How in the name of Jack Daniel's grave can they tell they're Winters?

When Irea said hello, Smudge grunted back, not entirely sure everyone wanted a face full of chemical smog lingering. When he spotted Degnar , the Ogre moved over to him. "Wha' the hell's goin' on? Did I miss the bit abou' not lookin' like a weirdo?" he muttered.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar looks up at the Ogre, glad to see a familiar face amongst the crowd. The Darkling gives him a little shrug and says in his usual monotone voice, "I didn't see anything in the notice that requested such a thing." There's a brief pause as the Tunnelgrub looks around the room at the others. "But you know how we are. We don't exactly like to be noticed, so I guess it was a measure of precaution or something."

He walks over and serves himself a glass of lemonade, offering a quick nod here and there to those around the table. "With all of us meeting here like this, I guess its better to be safe than sorry," says Degnar as he walks back to stand next to Smudge. He takes a sip of the spiked lemonade, savoring the acidic taste of the bevarage. "I guess you really never know who could be watching," adds the Darkling as an afterthought.

Harvey offers the last man to enter ( Tyler ) a nod and ushers him to the back of the room. Once it looks like everybody that is supposed to be there is in fact there, Swilla walks up to the front door and locks it. After all, they don't want anyone interrupting their little pow wow, and he is sure Queen Byeli wouldn't like that much either.

Both the Sun Banisher and Big Swilla walk to the back of the room, joining the other Winter Courtiers around the table with the refreshments. Harvey chooses to lean against a wall in one of the back corners, while Swilla heads right for the table, managing to get his hands on whatever snacks he can and serving himself a tall glass of Magnus' "hard lemonade."

Smudge

PRE

"Huh, didn' think of that," Smudge replied when Degnar returned from getting his drink. "I guess I'm lucky. No-one ever wants to notice me, so I jus' blend in, natural like," the Ogre chuckled dryly. When the two watching the door locked the entrance and moved away, Smudge could feel his heart flutter, knowing the meeting was about to start.

Z
    Zoobaroo

*Click!*

Nora froze as she heard the doors being locked. Trapped! RUN!!

She calmed herself down, reasoning that they were just locking the doors so the meeting could begin. Instead of running, she tried to burrow just a little more into the corner or the shop, into the shadows.

S
    Sasha

Making a quarter pivot on the her heel in the direction of the male’s voice ( Magnus Wight ). “Oh hey thanks for the heads up.” Nodding with precision. The Winter Fairest quickly set he glass back on the table. “Ah, thank you but I really shouldn’t tonight. But if he has good taste, maybe I’ll try it another night.” The violet eyes of the Dancer smiled as her lips did in an apologetic fashion.

L’aire heard another unfamiliar man speak ( Degnar ) and nodded in agreement before turning back to Irea . “So Rea, have you been in this Freehold long?” The Winter Dancer was hella curious if many Winter Courtiers stayed in one place for long.

It was a bit sad that one-eyed-jack didn’t think he was noticed. She also couldn’t help but smell chocolate somewhere and glanced around looking for the little delicacy. Having seen Dorian arrive, she nodded back to the Darkling. Ya know, if he would have came as a character, would he be more social?

Page 3 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread