Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
Winter Whispers at Treasured

Page 13 of 16 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Last

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar tilts his head slightly to the other side. "Directed?" he asks the Mirrorskin. "No, not directed," he adds, responding his own question. There's another pause, as the Archer just looks at the other Darkling with a blank expression.

Why does he keep referring to himself as "we" or "us"? Are there more of him hiding somewhere?

The Tunnelgrub takes a quick look around Dorian and their immediate vicinity, eventually returning his attention to the Mirrorskin. "You are of Winter, and you are like me," says Degnar and then gives the eccentric Darkling an unconcerned shrug. "I felt I needed to speak with you."

S
    Sasha

The fingers of the Fairest Dancer flared away. “Oh no that’s ok. Sometimes people forget who knows what.” And then Irea continued… The blonde Winter wondered if this typically happened in the Freehold or if it was an isolated incident. “Shooting. Well… I did live in Vegas. It’s nothing I hadn’t seen before.” Just hope it wasn’t over something petty like gambling.

When Dominyk gently interjected the Dancer turned to him. Such blue eyes, like a perfectly frozen lake. L’aire also realized she suddenly wanted to sip cocoa. The only thing that was strange to her was being called Lady. Her fingers rose and trickled softly signifying not to worry as he apologized. “It’s alright, Irea was just mentioning a few things here and there about the city. Speaking of which, I wouldn’t mind a little tour myself.” She smiled graciously. “I may see if Dorian wants a refresher too, if you don’t mind.”

The violet eyes of the Fairest glanced to Dominyk’s for a moment. The court of sorrows was prevalent within them. He was honest with the Queen and at least he had the balls to do that. Sad that he was punished for his honesty.

Z
    Zoobaroo

"Oh... ok," Nora says to the other Wizened, looking down at the bag. What's a spicedrop? she wonders.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go, so... have fun."
    She gives a little wave and a small smile before turning around and walking to the door. Once there she looks up to the large Crocodile again. "Um.. Swilla? Can I go now?"

Big Swilla - Beast (Crocodile): Coldscales/Corpsegrinder, Giant (7'3"), Presence 3, Winter Mantle 3 (Mask Hardened)

Swilla looks down at Nora and just gives her a shrug. "No one said you couldn't," he tells the Wizened girl before he walks away from her and back over to the table to get some more of the spiked lemonade.

Z
    Zoobaroo

Nora unlocks the door and walks out.

Nora leaves scene.

S
    Steven

"Okay, Nice to meet you..." Dorian says, his voice having a just enough meh in it to show that he doesn't really get it, so he turns to walk away. Shrugging at L'aire as he does...

PRE

"Oh, of course! What I have planned is more interesting with more people, to be honest. Besides, if there weren't enough people the cake would go to waste. Feel free to bring along whoever you'd like, either of you. I'll set the tour up on a Saturday, if that's acceptable. Most people are free on Saturdays. Oh, and please call me Rea, Dominyk," the Moonborn replied, her face oddly blank despite the excitement in her words.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

I should have Saturday free, Lady Rea...I’ll see if Leash is going to make me stay inside though.” He responded with a nod to the two women. “I would much rather be getting to know the ins and outs of this city and freehold than sitting in front of a computer screen trying to write.

S
    Sasha

"Yeah, Saturday works." Cause I have no damn job yet. She nodded to Irea. Turning to Dominyk her eyebrows quirked a little when he mentioned a name, pet name or an object. "Oh, who's Leash?" The Dancer was a little unsettled but didn't show it when Mr. Chocolate mentioned someone making him do something. Considering they all had Keepers before now, she didn't get why someone subject themselves to that.

L'aire signaled Dorian over and asked. "Dominyk and Rea are going to go out on Saturday for a little adventure around the town. I was wondering if you want to go with us." She grinned invitingly. If the Darkling knew her at all, he would be able to tell she really wanted him to go with them. Maybe he'll come as Johnny Depp this time.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Leash is my editor, Alicia Forst. The woman keeps trying to impose deadlines on me.” he said with a shrug. “Alas, the troubles of a writer.” He explained, silently hoping that the conversation wouldn’t turn to his books. It was difficult enough to maintain manliness when people kept asking him when the next romance was going to hit the shelves.

Page 13 of 16 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Last
Closed Thread