Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
Winter Whispers at Treasured

Page 12 of 16 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Last

Smudge

PRE

"Yeah, bud," Smudge says, looking from the massive Beast to the door, almost wondering if he was doing the right thing.

The Ogre grabbed the handle and left without looking back.

Smudge fugs off

S
    Sasha

"That was kind of you to offer Rea." The Dancer smiled a little, sincere with her response.

"I haven't been here long enough to give it a fair assessment. Although Dorian must like it here, because he suggested I move here." Her head slowly motioned to Dorian who was talking to Degnar.

"Much better than the past? What do you mean?" The Dancer's violet eyes were curious and she glanced around the antique store seeing who was still here and who had left.

"Well, things seem more stable now. There is only one new crown this time, and the holder is one who is long, long in the 'hold, and an apt choice. There is much more feeling of contentment, not so much uncertainty. Just something in the air, aside from spring of course. The city isn't quite safe, not with what happened to Rust, the gym owner, but things are better...Would you mind if I ask why you moved?" the Dakling asked, head tilting slightly to the side.

Magnus nods at the small Wizened. "Just checking." He glances back at the small bag, a slight twinkle in his eye. "Spicedrops."

As Degnar heads off to another conversation Magnus gives him a nod of his head and raises his own glass in a salute of farewell.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-05-03 12:31:38 Magnus rolls 6 to Wits + Empathy (10 Again) 7, 3, 6, 3, 5, 6 failure

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar gives him a nod. "Help? Ohh, I don't need help," says the Tunnelgrub, blinking his black beady eyes a couple of times. "At least not right now." There's a moment of awkward silence, as the Darkling isn't sure of how to proceed with the other Darkling.

"Umm...do you need help?" asks Degnar, tilting his head slightly to one side.

S
    Sasha

“Well, stability is good. Even though we generally want to duck and cover, its still a good addition to the Freehold.” The Dancer said thoughtfully, granted it was only her second place of real residence in the last seven years.

The Fairest’s tone of voice remained calm, but her hands gently flared out as she quickly asked each question. “Isn’t safe? Who’s Rust? What happened to Rust?” Or why should I give a shit about this guy? She was interested for her own reasons, like back to the safe and secure thing.

“There were issues that arose in Vegas and Dorian liked Sacramento last time he was here.” L’aire realized saying True Fae or Loyalists as part of their reason would be like yelling FIRE. There were far too many Winters in one location. Not the kind of addention I want.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Dominyk downed the lemonade in his hand, the bite of the vodka didn’t even phase him as he meandered over to get more.

I’m going to need it. thought alcoholic-in-training. He filled the cup and held it one hand, the brew was fantastic, but he could barely taste it.... that meant that he would just have to drink more, right?

He looked over at the pale skinned woman that had given him the cup in the first place. I should at least thank her....and perhaps that offer of a guide would still be available...

He walked up to the two women in conversation and waited, he had no desire to be rude as well as chastised.

S
    Steven

"We need no more help then normal..." Dorian states passive, nigh, apathetically... "Were you directed to Speak with us?" Dorian asked unsure as to why the Tunnel Grub was talking to him...

PRE

Rea nodded as L'aire offered the vague explanation for why she left Las Vegas. In truth it was more than she had expected to get from the Fairest, and the fact that she spoke about it all was a good sign in the Darkling's eyes. When L'aire asked her questions, Rea merely, nodded again.

"Yes, I suppose you wouldn't know. My apologies. Rust was a troubled member of Summer who opened a gym, Wrought Iron, on the edge of the 'Hold. He was shot recently, but is alive. Don't worry, however. He wasn't in the 'Hold at the time of the shooting. This city is as safe as anywhere can be, really, but care must still be taken...Oh, and hello Dominyk,"
    she said, suddenly breaking off of her train of thought.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Hello, m’Lady L’aire und m’Lady Irea. I apologize for interrupting your conversation.” he said carefully “But I wanted to thank you for the lemonade, and perhaps to take you up on that offer of a guide, if you’re still offering.

Page 12 of 16 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Last
Closed Thread