Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Winter Whispers at Treasured

Page 11 of 16 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

Big Swilla - Beast (Crocodile): Coldscales/Corpsegrinder, Giant (7'3"), Presence 3, Winter Mantle 3 (Mask Hardened)

"Hmm, well if you say so," says Swilla to the little Wizened. "But if someone is messin' with ya, you come and tell me, ok?" The large man flashes Nora a toothy grin before turning to face the Cyclopean.

"Ohh, you leaving already?" asks the Coldscales as he looks down at Smudge. "Aight, sure thang." He gives the Ogre a shrug and then turns to the door and unlocks it.

Magnus nods, "That's right." He glances past Degnar for a second then turns back. "One moment." He reaches into a pocket as he turns fully toward the door.

Magnus then raises a hand briefly, subtly trying to get Nora's ( Zoobaroo 's) attention with the gesture. In his hand is a small, burlap bag, hand-tied with a piece of twine. He puts the bag down on the table nearby and then turns his back to the table and returns his attention to Degnar.

"Spicedrops."

Z
    Zoobaroo

The little Wizened smiled and nodded at Swilla, feeling like she could trust what he said.

Nora smiled inwardly as the Ogre asked to be let out. Good! I can just follow him out, she thought. Then she saw another Wizened wave at her. She wasn't sure if it was a friendly wave of "hello," or if he wanted to speak with her. She didn't recognize him and didn't know why he would do either.

She looked back at the door. So close! She sighed and walked over to the other Wizened, not wanting to stir any trouble by ignoring him. "Hi," she greeted him cautiously.

Magnus glances at Nora when she greets him and nods at her in greeting. His glance flickers to the small burlap bag for a second. "You ok?"

Z
    Zoobaroo

No! I was humiliated! And creeped out! This why I hate talking to people. Cuz they're stupid!

"Yeah, I'm fine," Nora answered, trying to compose herself. She looked down at the little burlap sack on the table. "What's that?" She asked, hoping to get some attention off of herself.

OOC: Folks, please remember and respect the 48 hour rule. Give others the chance to post as well. Thank you!

S
    Sasha

The Dancer looked around and saw that some were ready to leave. L'aire saw the hand of the Irea flash up for a moment and she waited. Her head slightly bobbed forward when the woman with the peculiar accent spoke as she seemed to address all the new people. Waiting patiently for the female Darkling she glanced to Dorian .

It seemed that the general consensus was to go instead of playing 'get to know your fellow Winter's better.' It was certainly nothing like the coronation she had just gone to. If her mirrorskinned friend hadn't been there, she would have felt utterly alone. I will be damned if being a Winter causes me to be antisocial.

Right church, wrong pew. As her mother use to say.

PRE

Seeing none take up the offer, at least for the moment, Rea gave a shrug that seemed to say nothing at all and moved back toward L'aire. She glanced at Nora, but nothing really seemed to be out of hand so she continued on until she stood next to the Fairest and he Mirror-skin friend.

"I'm sorry for making you wait but that was something I felt I should do. Tis out of the way now, though. Where did we leave off? Oh, si. How are you and your companion finding the city? Things are going much better than they did in the past, believe it or no."

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar follows the Wizened's eyes towards the door, and notices the trio of Changelings there. As he sees Swilla unlocking the door, he realizes that Smudge is probably about to leave the store. He really can't blame the Ogre for wanting to do that; and while he wants to chase after him to find out how he is feeling, he knows that he's gotta do a better job at being social and meeting some of the others.

I'll catch up to him later.

The Darkling turns his attention back to Magnus as the Brewer turns to him once more. He tilts his head slightly as he drops the small bag on the table, wondering what the spicedrops are for. Degnar gives him a quick nod and then steps away from the table as the older Wizened engages in conversation with Nora.

He glances around the room for a moment, noticing that the individual that identified himself as Dorian earlier is currently not engaged in conversation. The Tunnelgrub walks over to the man slowly, not wanting to spill any of the lemonade in the glass he is carrying with him. "Dorian, is it?" he asks the Mirrorskin in his usual languid voice.

S
    Steven

Dorian looked up from his on little world, "Hmm? Oh Yes, We are Dorian. How may we help you?" Dorian asked the Tunnel Grub.

Page 11 of 16 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread