Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Medstars - Hiking around Folsom Lake

Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Idun

PRE

"Well, I never did get that pony I wanted and the cat was more fond of my dad." Idun remarks thoughtfully with a bemused grin and in a light tone. "I've found plants to be easier to deal with as they don't complain much if you miss out on a feeding or three."

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I've never been good with animals, or plants for that matter." she says with a laugh and a shrug. Her mother had a green thumb, Toby on the other hand, well, lets just say plants were safer away from her.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

As they started walking on the path north, north-east, Miach laughed. Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one !

Shading his green eyes from the sun with his left hand, the Acanthus turned toward his Moros friend. He thought twice about what he wanted to talk next. How could he put kindly that which concerned him ?
    Err... Four... I hope you won't mind me asking, but remember that time we had dinner together at my place, and you mentioned you had been approched about your... status ? How's it going ? No one's been breathing down your neck on it, I hope ? Do you need a hand, man ?

He hoped he would convey only his concern, and not his anger that some would be pestering his friend about it.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four smiles at Miach's concern and shakes his head. "Actually, the first part went well. Really well. No one's been hounding me, and everyone I've talked to has encouraged me take my time getting informed before I make a decision. I'm pretty excited to meet the next group, though I'm not sure who it'll be."

Idun

PRE

"Which orders have you been with since we last talked about this?" Idun asks Four. "And which ones haven't you been temporary apart of?"

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby smiled to Four, "I'm glad to hear no one has been hounding you about it." she said. And when Idun asked her question, Toby looked back to Four, wondering which Orders he had spoken with.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

Yes, I'm glad too. And if you haven't met her yet, I can set you up with Dr Primoria for the Mysterium. She's back. Though I have yet to meet her myself, to be honest... did he admit, sheepish.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Just the Ladder so far. I'm not sure where I want to try next, but I'm open for suggestions and arguments for why that one next." he gives a relaxed shrug and smiles at his friends.

Miach

PRE

Miach didn't like to advertise his position within the Mysterium, but he couldn't just let his friend without a hook. Well, as I said, I'm with the Mysterium. Basically, we're a bunch of people who think that knowldege is the most important thing there can be, but that it must be protected and carefully nurtured, because not everyone is equally apt at dealing with it. Not without preparation, at least. How does that sound to you ?

Even to himself, it sounded somewhat harsh, but he had learned the hard way that it was a realistic outlook on life. And what's more, one which served his purpose. He looked at his giant of a friend, and wondered. He didn't think the man would fit in, but who was he to railroad someone else ?

Idun

PRE

Idun just hums as she glances up overhead to catch sight of birds fluttering from tree to tree. The wind toy with her bangs and she reaches up and pushes them off her forehead. "Sounds like a job that'll make one unpopular and hunted." She remarks, not really thinking about that comment much before stating it.

Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread