Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Medstars - Hiking around Folsom Lake

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Idun

PRE

"Well, I guess we wait for the next session of Consilium to declare our intention." Idun muses and then after a moment when she realize she doesn't know when the next one is up, asks, "Anyone know when that is?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"No idea." Four stiffles a yawn - being a passenger also made him sleepy, but he still wanted to pay attention. "Should we try to contact one of the counselors about that?"

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

She glances over to Four, wondering if he forgot she was one of the counselors, "Being one of the counselors, I haven't heard anything about when the next Consilium is."she says with a smile and a shrug, looking back to the road, "But I think we should get everything together as soon as we can."
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

That may be for the best, yes, please. Could you check out with one of the more experienced one, perhaps the Thyrsus counselor Idun spoke us of ? She's close to the Hierarch, after all, if I'm not mistaken ? She might even know whether I'm right when I say we don't need more than that...

Miach wondered about that. He had used to be with Menwel alone, on the fringes of the Awakened society, and didn't know much of its customs. Even what little research he had managed to do hadn't been very conclusive. It seemed mostly it depended on what they wanted to do. He wanted to keep on feeling well, in the company of those people in this car.

As for the "get everything together" part, well... it's mostly a question of us organizing ourselves. And I ain't no leader...

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

A quick nod of her head can be seen, "I'll let you all know what I find out." she wondered if she had the contact info, she wasn't sure, but she did have a few numbers she could call. With a smirk, "I'm pretty sure a group of medical professionals can get themselves organized. But, once I am able to gather some more information, I think we will have a better understanding of what roles we need to have filled, and perhaps figure it out as a group." she glances to Four, then in her mirror to Miach and Idun, "Though we might need someone to step up to speak for us at Consilium, at least that is how it appeared the others did it. But we can deal with that when the time comes."
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four nods, then shrugs. "I'd be willing to speak for us, if no one else is?"

Miach

PRE

Miach sighed a breath of relief at the huge Moros' proposal. He didn't picture him as stepping up and speaking to a whole assembly of Awakened. Well, he had, and would again... but still, he didn't want anyone to think of him as a leader. He had enough responsabilities as a doctor to suit his limited ego.

Thanks Four, you're a life-saver, again ! Once Toby has confirmed the hopefully-limited technicalities, we'll be fine. I look forward to it.

In a rare moment of inner thoughts display, he expanded on his feelings.

I think with you I'm ready to form a bond again.

Idun

PRE

Idun listens without adding her two cents as she seems to be the most recent arrival of the four of them. She is glad that somebody volunteered to address their formation of a Cabal. She smiles slightly and softly at Miach when he mentioned forming a bond again. "While looking back is nice, you shouldn't let it consume you. The same for the future. It's nice, living in the moment."

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

Glancing at Four, "Sounds like its going to be you." she says with a smile. He may be quiet, but he seemed to have a level head on his shoulders, and she thinks he will do well with the job. "There is something to be said for living in the moment. Time is always moving forward, and the future is decided by Fate. The past is there for us to learn from, and I think each lesson helps us change either for the good, or the bad, depending on how you look at it." she didn't share her views on Time and Fate very often, finding everyone had a different view of it.

OCC

Idun

PRE

Paging Four Cl4re and Miach Bigpaw to the thread. Again, paging Four and Miach, you are wanted now in the thread.

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread