Ended
Watch
81 - 89
DISPLAYED
Medstars - Hiking around Folsom Lake

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Miach

PRE

Miach laughed at Idun's description of a day in her life.

Been there, done that, Idun. As for me, well... my Life class, my book, you know it all. he glanced at his fellow Acanthus with a meaning glance...

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby grins at Idun, "Not a whole to going on for me. Though I have been taking time off from work to explore different things in my life, seeing what Fate has in store for me." she said, looking at the view, a thoughtful expression on her face, "And tempting it when I can." looking to Miach, "This was a wonderful idea!"

OCC
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

OOC

"Yeah, I'm enjoying it more than I expected." He paused, looking out, then asked, "Did we end up deciding on a name? 'Cause I keep thinking of us the Medstars, but for the life of me I can't remember talking it over."

Idun

PRE

"I don't think we ever completed that discussion." Idun says to Four after huming agreements when Miach and Toby talked about their lives.

Miach

PRE

Neither do I, concurred the male Acanthus of the group. He smiled though, for to be called a med-star sounded good to him.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I don't remember it be decided on." she replied, "But I kinda like Medstars as well, but I am open for any other suggestions." she says with a smile and a shrug.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

OOC

Medstars it is, then ? Let's no think too hard about it, names have importance of course, but what matters is what we do, and how many lives we save.

From the Salmon Roads Bridge, Miach had led them down south, and now they were facing a >strangely shaped tree<.

Look ! It looks like walking casually around...

Soon, they would have to turn west, to get back to their starting place.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Medstars works then." Four gives a smile, eyes the log, then shrugs at it.

Miach

PRE

OOC

The hard sun seemed to have had a sleeping effect on everyone, and Miach suggested they should perhaps head back toward the car. It wasn't that far, but there was still some distance to walk. Marching southwest all through the Sweetwater Basin Wildlife Area was especially refreshing, all the more since it was mostly shady under the trees. When they reached the Arroyo Vista, they kept on westward until they reached Salmon Falls Road. The Medstars knew they were leaving the wilderness behind for now, but the road allowed them to make good speed back to the marina. Once there, Miach suggested they had a drink while leisurely enjoying the setting sun, and the assembled willworkers passed an enjoyable evening together, again.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread