Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Medstars - Hiking around Folsom Lake

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Miach

PRE

Cl4re Tiffany RockBane

As they had agreed a few days earlier, the medical team of the Awakened were to gather at WiW by 11:00 this Saturday, for Toby to carpool them to Folsom Lake. Miach had brought a large basket and a bulging backpack, full of must-have things. Drinks, snacks, sunblock, pillows, and so on. He seemed to be the first, so he settled for the wait, smiling. It was a beautiful day, and it promised to be yet another delicious slice of life, the kind of which the Acanthus was very fond.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four's van pulls up next, and the giant slides from the front seat, takes care to lock up, and heads in. "Hey Miach!" As usual, Four's dressed casually wight his EMT jacket tosses on for warmth. "How are you today?"

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby pulls up in her SUV, not bothering to look at the time, knowing an Acantus arrives when they are supposed to. She is wearing shorts, a tank top and her hiking boots, her hair is pulled into a messy ponytail. Walking into WiW, she quickly spots Miach and Four, taking off her sunglasses, she smiles and walks over to them. "Hey guys!"
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Idun

PRE

Idun arrives wearing an orange t-shirt hoodie and orange shorts that reach her knees. She doesn't wear jewelry as she walks up to the WiW, she had taken the bus to get here. She pulls out her cell from its pocket and turns off the radio feature while pulling her ear plugs out. Putting her cell back into her pocket, she stuffs her ear plugs into said pocket as well. She hitches her pack before pushing through the door, calling out as she approaches the table, "Good to see you as well."

In her pack is some dry food stuffs, a matchbook, pocket knife, her loaded gun, some linen bandages, and a few changes of cloths from underwear and runners to a tank top and jeans. Her hair is the same colors it had been when they had that dinner date two weeks prior and a little longer. She takes in the attire of the others.

Miach

PRE

Miach greeted each of his friends in turn as they arrived, and looked at them all with mirth.

Don't we all look great, ready to venture into the den of Mother Nature ?

Of course they would merely be walking around a lake a couple of miles away, but eh, a little exaggeration had never hurt anyone, had it ?

As for me, as promised I brought some food, from a vegan salad to honest-to-god homemade burgers, and water, juices, and the like. I'm all set, ready to go whenever you want.

He didn't feel the need to add he had his medical emergency kit as well, for he was pretty sure they had brought theirs too. Habits die hard.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"That sounds awesome. I haven't really brought anything besides myself - though if no one else has a first aid kit on them I can grab mine from my Van..."

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby offers a smile and greeting to Idun when she comes in. She simply nods at what Miach says, never quite understanding the whole vegan thing, "It does sound great!" looking to Four, "I have a kit in the SUV," she offers.

"Seems like everyone is ready to go." she says with some excitement to her voice, she was eager to get out and just relax.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Idun

PRE

"I have in my pack some dry food stuffs, a matchbook, pocket knife, my gun, some linen bandages, and a change of cloths." Idun rattles off when everyone else has said their piece about what they brought. "So, are we leaving now or what?" She asks as she remains standing, there didn't seem to be any point in waiting around here if they want to go hiking.

Miach

PRE

Miach nodded in agreement to Idun's proposal.

We seem all set indeed. What could possibly go wrong ? You have a GPS, Toby ?

While talking, he picked up his bags, and walked toward Toby's car, ready to put them in the trunk, and settle himself on the back seats, for once. He was rather tall, and used to go in the front, but compared to Four's hulking size...

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four gives a stretch and follows the others out the door, then looking between the other three. He didn't exactly like riding in other people's cars, since he really was too big for most of the back seats, but he didn't like asking for the front one.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread