THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    S
    Steven

Tiffany , Yeah um... probably not . But no harm in asking

E
    Ebon Reaper

After watching the two women go back and forth for a while, Ricardo speaks his mind. "I think we should just give the Regent the helmet and skin. We don't know what it does, but I don't want us to destroy it." He then thinks of the most delicate way to make his next point. "Since she told us this was an Ordo artifact, I think it would be better if we didn't rub that in the face of anyone in the order." Basically, let's not call Martha.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'How about we give the helmet, but keep the skin? She asked for a helmet, I can keep the skin and let you know what it says as soon as I know it.' Alice shrugs, from her point of view, this are a Deputy, a Bailiff and the Harpy doing a Regent a favor. She has nothing to negotiate with, all she gave was the note that there was a helmet in the bank this night. 'Unless she gives us something in return.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Not giving the Regent the skin made her a little uneasy. "While I understand what you are saying Madam Harpy, and see the benefits of it, I am a little concerned." she straightens in her chair, "I think that skin is more important then the helmet. Hiding it in the helmet may have been a way to transport it, and I believe she already knows about it." she shrugs her shoulders, "Though one cannot help but wonder what is written on that skin and why it was inside that helmet. I will stand by and support your decision in this matter." she looks to Ricardo, nodding her head, "I agree, bringing someone else in at this time seems unwise, especially someone of the Ordo."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'I do not fear that the Ordo Dracul will complain, as if they would know all the world's helmets? But okay, we'll go to Dr. Brady.' Alice feels like she is alone in her statements, so there is no reason to push further. After all, she still has a picture of the text so once she will know what it means. Yeah, the skin.

'How exactly are going to put it back? If the Regent knows about it, she will look for it.' The Harpy looks at Daniella's hands, the Mekhet's touch. Erika would know.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo was glad that Daniella agreed with him and that he didn't have to argue with Alice. "I think we should worry more about not damaging the skin that hiding it. We can't do much with it anyway, so in our hands, it isn't worth much. Let's just take it to her." The Regent would probably be more likely to forgive pulling out the skin than breaking it. At this point Ricardo was ready to wash his hands of the thing.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella didn't know the Regent enough to gauge what her reaction would be. Looking to the helmet and the skin, she can only agree with Ricardo, and nods at him, "I think that is our best option, taking the items to her, carefully." if they attempted to put things back the way they were and damaged them, well she didn't want to think about the Regents reaction. If she was upset at them pulling the skin out, then they would cross that bridge when they got there, and at least they got the thing.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Alright then.' Although Alice does not sound very happy, she nods twice. She takes a small box from inside her desk, one could say there has been perfume kept in it before the Harpy carefully shoves the fragile skin on the soft tissue. 'We better not break it.'

She stands and smiles at Daniella. 'Will you please take care of the helmet again, Bailiff Sage?'

Now Dr. Brady is expecting us. We better not be late either.

Played by Dark Passenger

S
    Steven

Continued here: Return

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread