Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Depressed

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    x
    xohgr

It was a sunny afternoon, the sky was bright blue with fluffy white clouds floating lazily on light currents of wind. The humdrum of people going about their daily lives filled the street that housed the Written in Water.

The front door sent a crisp chime sound throughout the store as it opened and a man walked in. The man was unkempt, with his normally shaven head sprouting several days of growth. his face now sporting the start of a shaggy beard. Gideon was dressed from head to toe in a grey track suit. the wrinkled state of it an obvious sign he has worn it more then once.

Gideon ignores the few people in the store and walks over to a book shelf at random. Not looking at the title he pulls a book off at random and takes a seat at a table in the corner, away from the majority of the other patrons.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia had been in the bookstore enjoying the wonderful hush of the place -- it was almost like a library in that sense. She was taking the rare day off to work ahead on some of the homework she would accumulate because of her Apprenticeship. She was looking over her last few pages of notes when she noticed the scruffy man walk in, he looked familiar.... really familiar. Her blue eyes dilated slightly as she let the sight she had on actually give her more information.

The small sparks of energy in his pattern identified him and she suddenly grew concerned. She clicked the the note and textbooks shut before sliding them into her red and gold messenger bag. She started to walk after him and after a moment she stopped, walked in a different direction to find a particular book and then returned to his small table in the corner.

“I think this book might work better, Gideon.” she said as she slid a brightly colored young adult book over to him. The title stood out Cheer Up!. She sat down across from him, “Don’t let your flame die.” she gave him a small smile, “What’s up?”
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

x
    xohgr

Gideon was determined to be depressed. His intentions though seemed not to factor into it. Vaeltia's quick statement disarmed him and the book spread a smile wide across Gideon's face and he could not help the chuckle that escaped him. With a sigh he responds "I am having a bad month." he shakes his head slightly and continues "I haven't seen you for awhile, since oh....Sac anime, how are ya? as he speaks the humor that had, a minute before overcome him was swiftly ebbing away.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

“I know how bad months can be.” she said with a soft smile. “I’ve been fine, I started up some new things and, well, I’m an apprentice now. I didn’t see you at consilium, something happen? I want the whole story....wait, don't you usually wear your uniform, I swear I normally see you in your uniform.” Her face became much more serious and focused.

"I thought it could be something we had in common."

nimbus

x
    xohgr

Gideon's face turns red with embarrassment at the mention of the missed consilium and deepens at the mention of his old profession. "congratulations on your new appointment." He says, .oO(I don't want to talk about it but I cannot bring myself to lie to her) he thinks and with another sigh to steels himself, answers both questions "I forgot about the Consilium and I quit my job. .oO(there direct and to the point) Gideon attempts to gauge her reaction.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Her eyes widened in surprise. “You forgot?! and why quit your job? The uniform looked good on you, and ...” she stared at him for a moment while taking a few deep breaths and looking him over.

“You sure it was an ‘I quit my job’ situation or one of the ‘I got fired’ ones?” She pointed at him for a moment, “Last time I saw you, you were clean shaven on the top of the head and on the face, now this...fuzz, that’s not professional hun. And your track suit, you sleep in it too don’t you?”

nimbus

x
    xohgr

Gideon looked down at his clothes "hey what's wrong with them? Their not that bad!" he exclaims not answering the obviously accurate statement regarding days worn.

"I was going to get fired, so I quit. It is a long story and I made some choices but I stand by them and would do the same things over if I was forced too." Gideon takes a breath to collect himself.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

She raised an eyebrow at him. “Are you serous? And what if you weren’t forced to, if you had the chance to relive that part of time would you take it?” She asked, curiously. “Because your light is beginning to dim, you are one of my people, one of the mighty, a light-bringer. Don’t let it fade.

She breathed out her own heavy breath. “What can I do to help you?

nimbus

x
    xohgr

"Unless you can reverse time I think I am stuck, to be honest It really couldn't happen any other way." Gideon looks around to make sure no one is listening, Just to be safe he leans in and lowers his voice. "So I was in the park one day and I came across a large sink hole. Inside the sink hole was a little girl. The place was swarming with professionals who didn't believe there was anyone trapped because the hole was en-spelled I ran into a few of OUR people and the four of us came up with a plan to free her. we had to get past the police. I ended up as a distraction and got arrested. last I saw two of our fellows were diving into the hole. I don't even know if they save the girl." Gideon leans back into his seat and continues in a normal voice "Needless to say a security guard can't get arrested" a sad grin spreads across his face.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

She frowned, “Well I can’t reverse time, and are you sure you got arrested, did they book you? Do you have a hearing date?” she asked leaning foreword. “And who else was there, I think I heard about the sink hole on the news, it disappeared after a while, didn’t it?

nimbus

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.