Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris smiles while nodding as they both seem to understand each other. This could become very interesting, at least it could be useful to be worth 'something' to the Seneschal.

'I am their spokesman, so to speak. However, I can not speak for them. We agreed that one of us should be the one to organize things and meet with the authority when needed.' He nods while saying this, making Ariana the authority. 'Which is why I am here.' The grin makes clear he enjoys being here, unclear whichever reasons he has for it exactly.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Ariana Donovan

Even though the Shadow had a faux pas here and there, Ariana was surprised he was not a member of the Invictus. But it was clear where his passion was with the Acolytes.

“Excellent Vala Wooding. I look forward to your progress with your endeavor.” Returning his grin with her own. “I believe you have my number if something should arise.” Looking to Chris making sure he did. “Will there be anything else you need this evening? You are always free to stop by any time.” Smiling sincerely again to the Mekhet. It was noticeable, the Lordess enjoyed speaking with him.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

The young Vala nods eagerly, sure he has her number. 'If your number hasn't changed yet, I still have it Madam Seneschal.' He allows himself to shortly laugh with it. He doesn't feel anything for talking about phones again, yet a little joke every now and then wouldn't harm, would it?

'And that was all, thank you for your time. Naturally, when you have any questions about my progress or need... something else, feel equally free to call me Seneschal Donovan.'

note ^^
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Ariana Donovan

"No Vala Wooding it has not changed yet." Ariana smiled with a soft wink.

Rising from the chair behind the desk she walked over to the door and opened it. "It has been a wonderful discussion. I look forward to speaking with you again soon. Let us return to the halls for now." Softly grinning to Chris again as she nodded her head in the direction of the main area.

OOC

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Of course, I appreciate you time.' Chris rises as well, and bows respectfully.

He walks towards the door, 'Enjoy your evening.' and after a nod he walks back into Court.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread